“A short getaway at my future wedding venue!” 5 of 5 stars

The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   7795 Arundel Mills Boulevard, Hanover, MD 21076   |
Ranked #1 of 13 hotels in Hanover
maryland
“A short getaway at my future wedding venue!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

When I started looking for my wedding venue my mother, fiance and I went to "The Hotel at Arundel Preserve" first in early March of this year. We fell in LOVE with it and booked it for my 2013 Fall wedding the same day!

My fiance and I decided to go visit the hotel to get a feel of it so we stayed for 2 nights this past weekend and we absolutely loved it! The room has great space, the bed is large and comfy, the TV is crisp and clear, other than the bed you have plenty of extra sitting space around the room, and the bathroom is large modern and very chic! We also took advantage of the outdoor pool and went swimming next door at the residence which was really nice. We loved the free parking, wi fi, and the fact that there is a number of restaurants to choose from in the surrounding area.

We ate at the Grillfire which is the hotels restaurant and we were not impressed at all with the food but service was nice. (i will write a separate review for that)

Over all our stay was great we paid $116 a night before taxes with my government discount. I would suggest this hotel to others!

Room Tip: our corner room was spacious and we had a great view!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, August 9, 2012
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding as well as selecting our hotel for your big day. You made the right decision by chosing the area's newest and nicest facility. Besides our beautiful modern banquet halls, we provide 5-star services and our attention to detail is over the top. I am glad you were able to spend some relaxing time at the hotel and by the pool. I am in receipt of your comments about Grillfire and I will make sure to address them with the Restaurant's General Manager.
Thank you again for your comments and looking forward to hosting your big day!

369 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Amazing hotel for the price. Close to the wonderful Arundel Mills Shops. Great customer service and beautiful hotel. The Grillfire restaurant was great. Close to the airport and they have a great Mercedes shuttle as well. Can't wait to stay there again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Welcome to the Hotel! Thank you for taking the time to write about your first visit here and thank you for recomending the area to other TripAdvisor members.

Come back and visit us soon!

Northern Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

The Hotel sets a new standard. From aesthetically pleasing to intimate and comfortable, it was the perfect stay. The Front Desk staff greeted me with firendly faces and quick, efficient service. Within minutes I was in my room. The room was plush and modern. Space to work, a wonderful rain shower and a Keurig were features that gave the room the extra touch. The Hotel was clean, the staff was friendly and I had a great night sleep. It doesn't hurt that this hotel is in a reat location. The Hotel is close to the mall, great restaurants and the new casino. They even provide a shuttle so you don't have to move your car from the FREE PARKING (that's right, free parking!). Truly, this experience was worth every penny! I recommend it without question.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, August 7, 2012
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at the HOTEL with us as well as all of the TripAdvisor users. We really appreciate the time you took to share your comments.
We are glad you enjoyed our in room amenities and the fact you had some time to discover what the area has to offer.
Please come back and see us soon.

Baltimore, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012 via mobile

Let me start by saying I love this hotel and I love the packages that they offer. The romance package is FABULOUS because I love the late check out! I love sleeping in late and receiving breakfast in bed...yummy! Only issue my boyfriend was charged for breakfast when our package came with breakfast because he never recieved the menu that came with the romance package. The hotel did credit his card back for their mistake. Second BIG ISSUE; my boyfriend and I were sleeping and we heard a knock on the door then the door opened my boyfriend ran over to the door to see a man coming in unannounced with a clip board and a walkie talkie and my boyfriend stopped him at the door & informed the man that we had a 2:30 check out. My boyfriend was ready to defend me & him! Needless to say I was nervouse because of the unprofessionalism that this man displayed and very pissed! The front desk supervisor did inform me that she would talk to the man. (Okay) The first time at the hotel the front desk girl was very rude and short when I questioned her about the suite rate. I work for the federal government and I'm not sure I could 100% recommend this hotel based off the 2 crazy situations I experienced. This hotel was one of my top 5 list now it's not.

• Stayed August 2012
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, August 6, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent experience. Let me start by sincerely apologizing for this unfortunate incident. I was made aware of this situation earlier today and we found out the reason this happened was a paperwork mix up. Our housekeeping staff had the wrong occupancy information for your room and therefore entered assuming it was empty. We are reviewing our process and re-evaluating it to make sure such incidents do not happen again.
We would love for you to come back and visit us again. The incident that took place was an unfortunate one and we promise you it is not how we conduct business here.
Please contact my office directly at 410-796-9836 in order for us to discuss this matter more in detail.

maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

Close to the casino, less than 5 minutes away, this hotel is convenient to shopping and restaurants and right off the main expressway. It is very reasonably priced for what it has to offer as well. Modern, and contemporary. The lobby is beautiful and a nice place to lounge and relax in front of the fireplace. The restaurant looked like it keeps a pretty good crowd (whether its the locals or guests, I couldnt tell), but if you are in to the happy hour life, the restaurant is a good place for it. The bed was VERY comfortable, better than my bed at home, I slept like a baby. The only thing I was not satisfied with was that the refrigerator was not cold upon my arrival, it did get cold by checkout time lol. Oh well, cant have it all I guess. But that will not stop me from referring people and returning again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, August 3, 2012
Thank you so much for your review! Not only you took the time to comment about your room but also about the hotel itself and even its proximity to the new Casino. You also managed to add pictures to share with other users. Thank you again. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and visit to the Arundel Mills area. Please come back and see us again.

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

This hotel is amaaaaaaaazing. We happened to be one of the lucky ones to actually find a room during the unforgettable black out here in Bmore. We walked in looking and feeling like homeless vagabonds, but left feeling like we just spent a hotel night in Vegas. The decor alone is enough to grant it 5 stars. The lobby is hands down gorgeous. It doesnt stop there. The rooms are elegant and chic as well. No complaints. Great location and great accommodations. The beds are soooo comfortable! Will be booking again. Shhh...dont tell too many people about this spot, k?

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, July 31, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write and share your experience with other TripAdvisor community members. I am sorry that you lost power during the storm but I am glad you were one of the lucky guests we were able to accomodate as we unfortunately had to turn many away.
Thank you for your lovely comments about our hotel and services.

Valley Stream, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

Although we stayed in here for one night, the room was clean and up to date, and quiet. Wireless connection for free, there was a Kuerig in the room with coffee and tera selection available. The pool and was clean with towels on hand. The location was perfect, right near the Arundel Mills Mall.The staff was friendly and helpful.

I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, August 1, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about our hotel as well as offerings in the guest room and throughout. We are glad you liked us so much that you are making us your regular stop when in the area.

Jeff Makhlouf

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!