“The BEST in Arundel Area. Absolutely Adored It!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel packages
Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Certificate of Excellence 2014
St. George, Bermuda
“The BEST in Arundel Area. Absolutely Adored It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for 5 nights. It was clean, cozy and some of the best customer service that I have experienced at a hotel. The rooms were very comfortable and the free parking was a breeze. Went for a cocktail and dessert at the GrillFire and the service there was great. I would definitely stay here every time I'm in the Arundel Area, Hands down:THE BEST!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (104)
Winslow, New Jersey, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

If your looking for value and world class service you've found it at The Hotel. My family and I have stayed here several times since its opening and we have enjoyed our stay on each visit.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, April 4, 2012
Welcome back Dayna! I am glad to learn that we are becoming your home away from home and that you decided to stay with us every time you are in town! Looking forward to seeing you next time around!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

This hotel has a lot to offer and is absolutely amazing! We had room service, everything arrived on time, and was delicious! The bed was super comfortable! The room was very clean and the amenities are awesome! I would definitely recommend this hotel - and I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for selecting our hotel for your most recent stay! I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed yourself with us and that you loved our amenities and offerings. I am looking forward for you coming back to stay with us again!

Des Moines, Iowa, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2012

Stayed at this hotel for a 1 night get away. Check in is normally after 3pm, but I was able to check in at 9am...So I was very happy about that. The decor is wonderful! I stayed on the 7th floor, which is the executive level. The room was very spacious... the bathroom amenities was shocking because I had no idea BVLGARI made soap :-). The only thing that was a lil disturbing was the light switches in the room, there were soooo many and none was placed where the should have been. Other than that...I would definitely stay there again if i'm ever in the Baltimore/DC area.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Wilmington, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012 via mobile

This is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed in. Upon check in Ashley at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. She provided a lot of information to me and went out of her way to address me by name everytime she spoke to me. The parking garage is huge and there's always a place to park. The rooms were beautiful as well as the decor. The beds were so comfortable and provided a down comforter as well as plenty of pillows. The rooms were very well equip with alarm clock, flat screen, refrigerator,iron, and plenty of space. The price of the room is very reasonable ( hopefully that won't change). The hotel provides a little store for basic needs and It's charged right to the room. This hotel is about 20 minutes to Baltimore is was easy enough to plan an evening without going to far. My fiance and I plan on staying here anytime I visit for work as well as pleasure.

• Stayed March 2012
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Thank you so much for your great review. I would like to thank you for your wonderful comments. You brought up a great point in discussing our location. We are much closer to Baltimore than anyone thinks making us a much affordable and better option for a hotel. We are also close to Annapolis (25 minutes) and 30 minutes away from Washington DC.

Please come back and stay with us again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2012 via mobile

The hotel is amazing. Great decor throughout the whole hotel. The beds are comfortable. The staff very professional and helpful. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure you will enjoy this hotel. Don't forget to eat at the restaurant. The Cobb salad is to die for.

• Stayed March 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write about your "Hotel" experience on here. We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay as well as visit to Grillfire. I have to admit that the salads are wonderful in the restaurant especially the Mango and Avocado one (my favorite).
Please come back and see us soon.

Long Island, NY
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2012

We stayed overnight at last minute. Got a very good rate at this brand new hotel. Had a delicious dinner at the attached restaurant Grillfire. Would definately come back!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
TheHotelArundel, General Manager at The Hotel at Arundel Preserve, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
Thank you for commenting on your stay with us, we are really glad you enjoyed your stay as well as Grillfire! Please come back and see us again.

Jeff Makhlouf

Been to The Hotel at Arundel Preserve? Share your experiences!