“Kabobs” 4 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Baltimore, Maryland
“Kabobs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I have lived in Turkey so getting Kabobs is a nice treat. The food is great and the service is always good. They have mango lassi's which are also good.

Visited August 2012

DAYTON
“Love this place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Good Sushi is not so easy to find in the Columbia MD area, there is Sushi Sono in Columbia - probably the best, but because it's the best, it's always packed and it's best you book ahead of time. The Red Parrot is on the way to and from BWI airport which makes it handy for us + you don't have to book, there's usually a table available. The ambiance is modern with booths and tables. There is a bar area and a couple of tv screens. The lighting not too harsh. Sometimes the music can be a bit loud though. I like the mix of Thai, Japanese, Viet, Indian dishes available. We regularly order from the special roll menu, however in winter for some reason I don't feel like sushi so much, I order for the regular menu. Here are some of our favorites: The tuna cocktail, Special wasabi roll, Rainbow and Naruto Roll , Thai Crispy Spring Roll, Vegetable or Shrimp Summer Roll, Chicken Lettuce Wrap, Sizzling Mongolian Beef, Shrimp or Lamb. We have yet to try more!

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Yardley, PA
“Good food, but for the prices they charge, they should replace all their chipped dishes.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Chinese-style Thai food. The pad thai is a very Chinese interpretation, but it's good. Sushi is quite good, as are the soups, which are hearty enough to serve as a meal.

But please, what's with all the chipped dishes? This is a place that charges $57 for a Sushi for Two. They could replace some of their dishes with that. Not really happy with melamine soup spoons, either.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore, Maryland
“Good sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My family and I came here for dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday and everyone enjoyed themselves. We were seated right away. The soft shell crab sushi and salmon sashimi dishes were very good. Highly recommend it. I ordered the pad thai with chicken and shrimp and it was good, but needed more spice. I had the grean tea ice cream for dessert and my sister had the sticky rice pudding which I thought was the best one. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. She even brought us an extra fruit dessert which my mom loved. I would definitely go back. There's plenty of parking too.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Millersville, Md
“Sushi - Good to go.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Our family got a few of the sushi/maki offerings to go last night. The ingredients were very fresh and well prepped. The taste was excellent and the options were very good. Definitely give them a try. Price example:
Philadelphia Roll
Smoked Salmon, cream cheese and cucumber.
$7.00