“Good food, but for the prices they charge, they should replace all their chipped dishes.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Red Parrot Asian Bistro

Cuisines: Asian, Fusion
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Red Parrot Asian Bistro in Hanover, MD was established with the concept of revolutionizing your cuisine experience and giving a one of a kind treat to your palates. We introduce variations of South East Asian cuisines offering Thai food, sushi, and Asian fusion for food lovers to enjoy. Here, at the bistro, we offer cocktail drinks, delicious Asian food and bubble tea. And best of all, we have a relaxing and wonderful environment for people to enjoy the atmosphere and the food. All of our entrees and rolls are made from scratch from the freshest ingredients to ensure that you are getting the best meal around. Try some of our favorites like the mountain roll, tempura shrimp with spicy sauce and avocado, or the lobster dynamite roll. We have great happy hour specials on appetizers, rolls, and drinks seven days a week. We define Red Parrot Asian Bistro to be a professional in South East Asian cuisine experience. Our goal is to reach out to the busy lifestyle of our guests. Our steadfast commitment is to serve the freshest, healthiest Asian inspired delicacies ranging from interesting selections of beverages and high quality foods.
Yardley, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2013

Chinese-style Thai food. The pad thai is a very Chinese interpretation, but it's good. Sushi is quite good, as are the soups, which are hearty enough to serve as a meal.

But please, what's with all the chipped dishes? This is a place that charges $57 for a Sushi for Two. They could replace some of their dishes with that. Not really happy with melamine soup spoons, either.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My family and I came here for dinner to celebrate my mom's birthday and everyone enjoyed themselves. We were seated right away. The soft shell crab sushi and salmon sashimi dishes were very good. Highly recommend it. I ordered the pad thai with chicken and shrimp and it was good, but needed more spice. I had the grean tea ice cream for dessert and my sister had the sticky rice pudding which I thought was the best one. Our waitress was very friendly and attentive. She even brought us an extra fruit dessert which my mom loved. I would definitely go back. There's plenty of parking too.

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Millersville, Md
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sushi - Good to go.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Our family got a few of the sushi/maki offerings to go last night. The ingredients were very fresh and well prepped. The taste was excellent and the options were very good. Definitely give them a try. Price example:
Philadelphia Roll
Smoked Salmon, cream cheese and cucumber.
$7.00

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“Service is a little slow but has good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Another place I like to go for business lunches. I enjoy their food but the service can be a little slow so plan for more than an hour for lunch. I usually get the Sushi Bento Box which has rice, salad, California Roll and four pieces of sushi of the chef's choice. I haven't ever been disappointed with the food.

Visited January 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great stop off...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stopped in here on my way back to Philadelphia from Springfield, VA. I was looking for a quick bite to eat and saw this place in a little shopping center. Wait staff was very friendly and attentive. I had a spicy tuna roll and the Thai Cashew Chicken lunch special. The spicy tuna roll was good. The Thai Cashew Chicken should have and could have been spicier. After I ordered I started seeing some bento boxes coming up to other tables. I think that is probably the way to go next time. Worth a quick stop if you are looking for something good to eat,

• Visited January 2013