“Great stop off...” 4 of 5 stars

Dining style: Casual Elegant
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Great stop off...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013

I stopped in here on my way back to Philadelphia from Springfield, VA. I was looking for a quick bite to eat and saw this place in a little shopping center. Wait staff was very friendly and attentive. I had a spicy tuna roll and the Thai Cashew Chicken lunch special. The spicy tuna roll was good. The Thai Cashew Chicken should have and could have been spicier. After I ordered I started seeing some bento boxes coming up to other tables. I think that is probably the way to go next time. Worth a quick stop if you are looking for something good to eat,

• Visited January 2013

66% Recommend
Glen Burnie, Maryland
“So good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times and have never been disappointed! The sushi is great and two favorites of mine are the Drunken Noodles with tofu and the Eggplant in spicy sauce! Great for lunch or dinner. Service is quick and friendly and the prices are reasonable!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Virginia
“pretty good stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had a bento box with general tsos chicken and wonton soup. That was some of the best wonton soup I've had and the chicken was great. My co-workers also got bento boxes and sushi and enjoyed theirs as well. great atmosphere, great service.

• Visited January 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Asian Fusion, With Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Located in one of the up and coming neighborhoods surrounding Arundel Mills, this little gem is a treat that's to please any palate attuned to the wonderful variety in Asian Food. This is Asian Fusion at its finest and as good as any that you'll find in Yokohama, Tokyo, or Seoul. Be sure to try the Mochi Ice Cream, it's an exquisite symphony of delicate flavor and textures.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Start with those yummy very dirty vodka martinis!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I have been here many times for lunch and dinner as I stay in this area when I travel to MD. I have taken many business friends here also. No one has ever been disappointed! Tonight I took a business friend here for dinner. Her first visit! We started with very dirty vodka martinis! Now that is the way to start any meal! YUM! We watched our waiter juggle the two filled martinis across the restaurant from the bar to our table...trying not to spill a drop...that was painful to watch. He did not spill a drop! (Yay!). But for our 2nd round I suggested he bring the "shaker" and pour them table side...he did and we all laughed about how much easier that was! Next we split the coconut shrimp egg rolls...they were very tasty but I thought these were terribly overpriced for what was served...I would not order those again. I had the sushi regular and substituted shrimp tempura roll in place of calif roll. The sushi was mouth watering. I enjoyed! But I thought the price was out of line on this also...it did not include miso soup or salad. I was charged $5. additional for the swap. Usually the most I am charged at other restaurants is $2 or $3. Overall, I thought the prices were inflated compared to other Asian fusion restaurants but it does not stop me from returning...it is a good restaurant with excellent service. I am never disappointed.