“pretty good stuff” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #33 of 103 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Asian, Asian fusion
Good for: Large groups
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Red Parrot Asian Bistro in Hanover, MD was established with the concept of revolutionizing your cuisine experience and giving a one of a kind treat to your palates. We introduce variations of South East Asian cuisines offering Thai food, sushi, and Asian fusion for food lovers to enjoy. Here, at the bistro, we offer cocktail drinks, delicious Asian food and bubble tea. And best of all, we have a relaxing and wonderful environment for people to enjoy the atmosphere and the food. All of our entrees and rolls are made from scratch from the freshest ingredients to ensure that you are getting the best meal around. Try some of our favorites like the mountain roll, tempura shrimp with spicy sauce and avocado, or the lobster dynamite roll. We have great happy hour specials on appetizers, rolls, and drinks seven days a week. We define Red Parrot Asian Bistro to be a professional in South East Asian cuisine experience. Our goal is to reach out to the busy lifestyle of our guests. Our steadfast commitment is to serve the freshest, healthiest Asian inspired delicacies ranging from interesting selections of beverages and high quality foods.
Virginia
“pretty good stuff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

I had a bento box with general tsos chicken and wonton soup. That was some of the best wonton soup I've had and the chicken was great. My co-workers also got bento boxes and sushi and enjoyed theirs as well. great atmosphere, great service.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Asian Fusion, With Class”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Located in one of the up and coming neighborhoods surrounding Arundel Mills, this little gem is a treat that's to please any palate attuned to the wonderful variety in Asian Food. This is Asian Fusion at its finest and as good as any that you'll find in Yokohama, Tokyo, or Seoul. Be sure to try the Mochi Ice Cream, it's an exquisite symphony of delicate flavor and textures.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Start with those yummy very dirty vodka martinis!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

I have been here many times for lunch and dinner as I stay in this area when I travel to MD. I have taken many business friends here also. No one has ever been disappointed! Tonight I took a business friend here for dinner. Her first visit! We started with very dirty vodka martinis! Now that is the way to start any meal! YUM! We watched our waiter juggle the two filled martinis across the restaurant from the bar to our table...trying not to spill a drop...that was painful to watch. He did not spill a drop! (Yay!). But for our 2nd round I suggested he bring the "shaker" and pour them table side...he did and we all laughed about how much easier that was! Next we split the coconut shrimp egg rolls...they were very tasty but I thought these were terribly overpriced for what was served...I would not order those again. I had the sushi regular and substituted shrimp tempura roll in place of calif roll. The sushi was mouth watering. I enjoyed! But I thought the price was out of line on this also...it did not include miso soup or salad. I was charged $5. additional for the swap. Usually the most I am charged at other restaurants is $2 or $3. Overall, I thought the prices were inflated compared to other Asian fusion restaurants but it does not stop me from returning...it is a good restaurant with excellent service. I am never disappointed.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Washington DC
“Nice Place but the Food is Very Average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

Got the Pad Thai for lunch and, at best, it was average. Didn't have a lot of flavor. The atmosphere was really nice. I might go back and try the sushi.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Washington
“Fun place with a good menu”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

My group visited Red Parrot last year, and returned last week during our fall meeting. They do Pan-Asian very well, have friendly and efficient service, and have an interesting drinks menu. It's a good place to go in a large or small group, and attracts a lot of business.

Visited October 2012