“Fish Tacos - Tilapia!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 102 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: When we think Chevys Fresh Mex, we go to our happy place; fun-lovin’ guests, fajitas & margaritas, and the freshest food, always from scratch. Founded in 1986 in Alameda, California, Chevys is an ultra-casual restaurant concept that offers guests an array of freshly prepared Mexican dishes in a relaxing atmosphere. Similar to other Real Mex restaurants, Chevys prepares its dishes daily from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Chevys is a national brand with locations in 8 states. Chevys' store base includes 39 Company-owned restaurant locations and 16 franchised restaurants. With more than 25 years of successful operations, Chevys is the most widely recognized Mexican casual dining brand in northern California, and is the second largest Mexican casual dining brand in California in terms of number of restaurants, behind El Torito. Designed to offer a fiesta for the senses, where every experience is fresh, fun and full of flavor, the concept is focused on the execution of its trend-setting Fresh Mex® menu and continuous innovation. Chevys uses a "Fresh Mex®" pledge which underscores the Company's promise that all products are made daily from scratch.
“Fish Tacos - Tilapia!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

I love this place! I visited this place in lieu of my birthday weekend & everything was right on point. Our waitress was very bubbly & the food was prompt! I ordered two tacos (one chicken & one fish - tilapia) with black beans & I enjoyed it. Like sitting in the dining hall to have a view of the mall while eating.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Gambrills, Maryland
“GREAT Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

Chevy's is the BEST Mexican food I have ever had! Chips and salsa are amazing and the chicken fajitas are so delicious! Great food all around!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stockton, California
“Great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013

We stopped by Chevy's after shopping at Arundel Mills. It was our first time at Chevy's and we were with our 3 small kids. The restaurant was very family friendly as most of the tables had other children. The noise level was of an acceptable level. The waiter did a great job making sure we were taken care of and went out of his way to make sure my children enjoyed themselves. The food was pretty good as well and was very affordable. My 5-year old has been begging to go back already.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Baltimore, Maryland
“Leisurely Sunday Afternoon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

I had a taste for Mexican so I decided to go to Chevy's in Arundel Mills. The first issue that I had was the time it took for the waiter to finally stop by my table. There were only four other tables that were occupied and two waiters. Both walked by and didn't say a word. I know it was about 10 minutes before anyone finally walked up and greeted me. The thing is, if a customer is seated in your area, just acknowledge them to let them know you see them and that you will be right with them. Instead of walking by and not saying anything. The only thing that saved Daniel from not received a tip at all was because he is very friendly. The second issue was that once my food arrived (by someone other than Daniel), he only stopped by shortly after the food was delivered and not any more. He did not stop by to see how everything was going or to refill my glass of water. I had to stop the busboy to ask for a refill. Seems to me if you are waiting on the table that is directly in front of me, you could just glance over to see if my glass needs refilling or stop over to see if I need anything. The food was delicious and worth my visit. I would definitely go again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Tampa, Florida
“Take a break from shopping eat here”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Nice place to eat lunch to take a break from shopping. Food was great and the service was fast. Never had to ask for a refill on chips or soda. My kids loved the corn cakes.

• Visited July 2013