“Nice happy hour” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 99 Restaurants in Hanover
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: When we think Chevys Fresh Mex, we go to our happy place; fun-lovin’ guests, fajitas & margaritas, and the freshest food, always from scratch. Founded in 1986 in Alameda, California, Chevys is an ultra-casual restaurant concept that offers guests an array of freshly prepared Mexican dishes in a relaxing atmosphere. Similar to other Real Mex restaurants, Chevys prepares its dishes daily from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. Chevys is a national brand with locations in 8 states. Chevys' store base includes 39 Company-owned restaurant locations and 16 franchised restaurants. With more than 25 years of successful operations, Chevys is the most widely recognized Mexican casual dining brand in northern California, and is the second largest Mexican casual dining brand in California in terms of number of restaurants, behind El Torito. Designed to offer a fiesta for the senses, where every experience is fresh, fun and full of flavor, the concept is focused on the execution of its trend-setting Fresh Mex® menu and continuous innovation. Chevys uses a "Fresh Mex®" pledge which underscores the Company's promise that all products are made daily from scratch.
Overland Park, Kansas
“Nice happy hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

They have a pretty generous happy hour list. Buffalo wings and other items for a reasonable price. Of course the chips/salsa were free, and the margarita's were very good. Also had very attentive and nice bartenders. I'll go back.

Visited June 2013

College Park, Maryland
“The Chips are to Die for!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Always Good Food and good COLD drinks - Quick sevice and quick food, but does not taste like fast food.

Visited May 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Friendly TexMex”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

Chevy's is located in the Arundel Mills Mall. The parking on this side of the mall is scanty so plan ahead when looking to park.
When you are seated, you get free chips and salsa which are great.
The staff is friendly and helpful.
Suggestion: Do not get the guacamole. For $9 you get a small avocado mashed in front of you.
You can get cheese and other things added but it is not worth it. It is enough for one person if you are lucky.
I usually get the pick three: pork tamale, chicken enchilada, chili relleno, and my wife the mixed grill fajita (carnitas, chicken, shrimp, marinated beef, grilled veggies). The shells are soft and made there so make sure they are warm. The corn cake that comes with it is so good. Get extra. Pinto beans are a nice addition.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
green4859
“I forgot how good it was...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This wasn't my first time at this Chevy's. I've been before but we don't go on that side of Maryland that much. I'd have to say that the food was SO good! I love the chips and salsa they start you off with. Then I had the chicken tortilla soup and it is delicious. For the entree, I had the chicken enchiladas and it was fantastic. The service is good, not great...I'll account it for us having a large party and we came in about an hour before they close. But all in all, it was good experience. Everyone in my party seemed to have liked the food. No complaints. I would definitely go back again now that I remember how good their food is. I've been to a Chevy's closer to me and the food seem to taste better at this location.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pensacola, Florida
“Consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

The food is always good and the service is, too. I wish it weren't in this particular mall but aside from that, everything is great!

• Visited August 2012