“Outstanding.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Landover, United States
“Outstanding.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2013

I just love experiences with Hilton Hotels. For over the course of a little less than a year I stayed with this hotel with a group of colleagues during our business trips. The days could range from 1 day to a month. The hotel staff was always friendly and provided outstanding service. The breakfast was hit or miss, but it was free and there was always fresh fruit, so too much couldn't go wrong. You could also go to the Hilton Garden downstairs and get breakfast made, in which some trips our group was offered breakfast vouchers. I truly enjoyed my time here until we had to switch to a different Homewood, definitely not by choice, but not due to the hotel either.

Room Tip: I never had a problem with noise in the hotel.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Waitman V, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills, responded to this review, November 20, 2013
Hello,
Thank you so much for your compliments regarding our staff, amenities and your overall experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and hope when your travels bring you to the area you have the opportunity to enjoy our Hilton Garden Inn’s new dinner menu or the Homewood Suites complimentary evening dinner. Kind Regards,

224 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Hampton, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

It would have helped if the evening worker could have prorated my bill. The hotel was nice, however due to circumstances beyond my control I had to checkout early. I was literally there from 4:45pm to 8:05pm and had to leave and when I addressed the clerk, she said there was nothing they could do to prorate the bill. I was very disappointed, I drove 4 hours to this location and left dissatisfied.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Waitman V, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills, responded to this review, November 13, 2013
TripAdvisor Guest.
Please accept my sincere apologies both for your sudden departure and the confusion with billing upon departure. I would love the opportunity to assist you with the folio and make the situation right. Our hotel focuses on 100% satisfaction and if your stay was less than 100% we want to know. At your convenience please feel free to contact me directly at the hotel. Sincerely Waitman V.
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

We used our HHonor points to book this hotel. We arrived late but had no problem with a speedy check in. It's very close to the airport and yet is a pretty quiet place. The room was typical Hilton quality and cleanliness. Oddly, this hotel is in the same building as the Hilton Garden Inn! The entrance is in the rear and you will not see it from the street so just pull into the Garden inn and drive around the left side to the rear. They say breakfast is from 6-9am (we were there on a Sat) but if you want the HOT breakfast it's from 7-9 am. Overall it's a nice place to stay.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TripAdvisor Guest.
I’m glad our Front Desk was able to provide you with a speedy check-in, quiet room and to see your positive comments regarding our Housekeeping team. Since our building houses both Hilton Garden Inn and Homewood Suites there are separate entrances however the advantage for our Homewood Suites guests is the direct access to The Garden Grill for omelets to order in the morning and a full restaurant and bar for dinner at Hilton Garden. I will follow up with our Director of Food & Beverage regarding the Homewood Suites breakfast tomorrow. We’re glad that you had an enjoyable stay and thank you for your feedback.
Waitman V.
Vermont, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

Perfect place food was great, service great, parking OK, staff was great, beds and rooms were fresh and clean. Location excellent. I feel that this hotel can handle everything from weddings to family parties. Its big and full services across the board. I recommend this place 100%. I can't say enough good things about the Hotel. The elevators not big enough but worked well.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Waitman V, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills, responded to this review, November 8, 2013
TimothyM,
Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay. Our hotel is unique to the area since we are one building with two hotels (Hilton Garden Inn-Arundel Mills) together. This allows our guests to have room service, enjoy a full service restaurant and we can host large Weddings, Family Reunions, Corporate events and several other social events. Looking forward to your return.
Wilmington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and I along with her sister and brother-in-law decided to stay at The Baltimore, Md. Homewood Suites due to the fact that we had a very early flight out of BWI the next day. We had a two bedroom suite with kitchen. We were permitted to leave our car at the hotel for free and were taken to the airport by the hotel's shuttle. The suite was large and comfortable. We decided to book another night upon our return. We were surprised to learn that we were given an upgrade. Each couple was given a separate two bedroom suite. We were exhausted from our flights and really appreciated how well we were treated by the hotel's staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends

CharlesD,
I’m glad you had the opportunity to experience one of our two bedroom suites during your trip to our hotel. Hopefully the next time your travels have you flying out of the BWI Airport you have the opportunity to try our complimentary breakfast and evening dinner service Monday- Thursday. Looking forward to your return.
Nassau, New Providence Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013

Had a fantastic time at this hotel. Suite was extremely large and clean. A few quirks at check-in and with the silverware in the room..(Only one spoon, fork and knife in a suite designed for 8) but other than that was well pleased. Was not welcomed as a hhonors member, nor provided with complimentary beverage selection as per Hilton T&C's; but it was late and I don't put too much stock into things like that. However one thing i felt was misleading was that there were signs for vending machines on the floor I was on as well as in the guest room info book; yet their were none to be found. Only the pantry in the lobby which charged $3.50 for one soda. Highway Robbery. With all that said, I would stay again when in area. Breakfast was simply amazing. Great cooks.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Guest,
Please accept my apologies for the concerns experienced regarding your stay. I’m glad your stay was fantastic and that you were able to enjoy one of our guest rooms. As an extended stay hotel we provide larger rooms than the standard hotel room with kitchenettes for guests who want to stay in. Although our hotel doesn’t provide vending machines on the floors we do offer the Pantry in the lobby which enables our guests the flexibility to pay cash or apply food to the guest room account. I will be sure to provide your feedback regarding our culinary team to the Director of Food & Beverage and look forward to your return. Kind regards, Waitman V.
georgetown, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

GREAT!!!!!! this facility was well please staffs was very friendly and knowledgeable,room were well kept and swell nice. amenities were well supplied. I will refer my friend and family to stay at a Homesuite in any area.The meal was well planned and perpared' all of the area that we visited in the hotel was well kept and neat. We will be visiting in the near future in Flordi and Savannah, Ga

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Waitman V, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Mr. K,
I’m glad that you had an excellent stay and will be sure to forward your kind words about our friendly staff to the team. We take great pride in knowing that our guests have a memorable experience. Kind regards, Waitman V.

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!