“Homewood Suites Great Place to Stay” 5 of 5 stars

Park, Stay & Go
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
Certificate of Excellence 2014
port republic, United States
“Homewood Suites Great Place to Stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

Homewood Suites has the right idea: Provide an affordable hotel suite with enough accessories to allow you to extend your visit comfortably for several extra days. Their rooms are spotless and their specialized bedding is so comfortable you want to take it home with you. They are located a mile from the Casino and they provide shuttles to-and-fro the Casino and BWI. The free Internet and complimentary breakfast are icing on a cake that is already delicious. This is a 5-Star Hotel. No doubt about it.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Waitman V, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
David D,

I’m glad you had a memorable experience with our hotel. Our team of service professionals is dedicated to ensuring our guests feel special and well taken care of.

We look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the area.

Waitman

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for the 2nd time this past weekend on a trip with other families for a youth sporting event. This stay was on par with the good experience from last year. Very clean with updated and spacious rooms. Hot breakfast included in the price was a nice touch. Very close to many restaurants, mall and casino.

Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
John G,

Thank you for choosing The Homewood Suites – Arundel Mills for your return trip to the area. I will forward your feedback to our Director of Operations and Food and Beverage Manager regarding both the service received and hot breakfast.

I’m glad that you had a good experience with our hotel and we look forward to seeing you next year.

Kind Regards,
Waitman
Philadelphia, PA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I found the hotel to be very comfortable. I slept well because the beds were very comfortable. I was surprised how quiet the rooms were. I was surprised that the hallways and the areas near the elevators seemed to be untidy. The carpets looked like they needed to be vacuumed.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Waitman V, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Roseanne R,

Thank you for your comments regarding your experience at The Homewood Suites-Arundel Mills.

After providing the feedback regarding the carpets to our Director of Housekeeping we were able to have all of our guest public areas deep cleaned in preparation for our next guests arrival.

We greatly appreciate the information regarding your experience and look forward to your next visit.

Kind Regards
Waitman V.
Richmond, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2013

This was the best stay in a hotel that I have had in a long time. The front deskman was very respectful and caring (thanks David). The room was spacious and comfy just like home. I really enjoyed this stay and would recommend this hotel to anyone. I would book again in a heartbeat..

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!

Room Tip: Any room you choose you are going to love it!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Greetings Whogone,

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our Guest Services Representative David as well as your comments regarding our spacious rooms and all the comforts of home.

We will be sure to notify David of your reply and look forward to seeing you upon your return.

Waitman V.
Norfolk
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I must start this review by stating I love Homewood Suites! Every location is top notch and this location is at the top of my list. Its pretty obvious this is going to be a favorable review..but here's why. This hotel is in an ideal location close to the harbor, close to the airport and close to great shopping (Arundel Mills Mall). If your ok with not staying at the harbor I would choose this location to avoid the traffic and higher rates of the harbor area. Also sometimes you take your chances at the harbor with crowds, chaos and crime. This is a nice alternative and a choice my family (husband, kids, grandparents, sister & her family, brother & his family) can all agree on.
The hotel is always clean, beautiful lobby, nice pool, great decor. The rooms are amazing..they thought of every detail. We were in a 2 bedroom suite, king bed in 1 room and 2 queens in the second. A DVD player in the living room & one in the 2nd bedroom for the kids was a big help. Anything to keep them occupied while we tryyy to relax. The rooms are spacious with a great layout and always clean. My favorite part of the room is the bed. Many hotels have cheap beds with cheap bedding..not this hotel. Honestly it was hard for me to get out of bed..but I had to get shopping.
As stated in my previous review my family stays in either Baltimore or Washington DC every year for Mother's Day and after last years fiasco I had to redeem myself. I did..thank goodness. We all enjoy this hotel with the great accommodations and thoughtful professional staff. Honestly no one had a complaint and there were 14 of us. The kids also love the pool..not a huge pool but good size with lifeguard on duty. One thing I must note is the complimentary breakfast. In this economy some things have to be revised (cut back)..ok I got it. But the kids noticed no waffles...oh no! I would suggest customer feedback cards at the tables to reconsider how to improve this. Again thoughtful touch but needs tweaking..minor detail. Bottom line love the hotel and will return for more fun next year!

Room Tip: Away from elevator less traffic and noise but all rooms are good.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Waitman V, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Jill397,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your stay at the Homewood Suites, Arundel Mills.
We look forward to providing you with top notch service on your next visit to the area.

Kind Regards,
Washington, DC
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 16, 2013

This was a great hotel to stay at, and a major reason I am secretly happy if something causes us to miss our flight out of BWI. Super clean room, very comfortable setup, and high quality, comfortable beds.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Santa Fe, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

This hotel sits atop the Hilton Garden Inn. My early check in was without difficulty. My room assigned had been upgraded to a 2 BR (there was only me). The room was great and the bed was extremely comfortable. There were NO bedbugs. The only thing that I noticed and the hotel couldn't control it, was that someone cooked something really smelly and the smell permeated the hallway and the living room of my suite, but not the bedrooms. In the 2BR, one BR was two queens and a shower-tub, and the other was a King bed with a large walk in shower. I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Waitman V, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Jen,

Thank you for the wonderful feedback regarding your recent stay at The Homewood Suites - Arundel Mills. We look forward to your return.

Kind regards,

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!