The Homewood Suites and Hilton Garden Inn share a building but have separate lobbies, elevators and parking lots. The two hotels share an indoor pool with lifeguard, gym and laundry facilities. A free shuttle is provided to BWI airport, Arundel Mills Mall and the casino. Each hotel has their own Business Center with computers and printer.
We had a bit of a problem the first night as our suite shared a wall with the elevators so kept us awake but after speaking with Amber the next morning she assured us she would have another suite ready when we returned in the afternoon and the suite was ready as promised. The second suite was very quiet. We stayed in a two bedroom, two bath suite that was beautiful. Each of the three rooms had its own thermostat, ac/heat unit and TV. One bedroom had a king size bed and bathroom with an extra large shower. The other bedroom had two queen beds and a bathroom with a bathtub. The living area had a couch, table with two chairs, stove top, dishwasher, sink with garbage disposal, microwave, coffee pot, toaster and full size refrigerator. Dishes, cookware, eating utensils and glassware are provided. Since we stayed for a week this setup was great.
For breakfast everyday there are scrambled eggs, waffles, sausage or bacon, potatoes, fresh fruit, cereal, oatmeal and assorted breads. And then each day there is a special item such as quiche, crepes, french toast, scrambled eggs with bacon and cheese, scrambled eggs with spinach and mushrooms, etc. Four nights a week (not on weekends) a two hour "Welcome Back Reception" is held that includes beer and wine. One night was lasagna and salad, another night was wings and pirogies, and another night was orange chicken with rice and eggrolls. One of the nights we returned just as they were starting to put the food away. When we walked in the staff stopped and got us carry out containers so that we could get food to take to our room.
The Hilton Garden Inn has a restaurant and bar in their lobby that serves both hotels and offers room service daily. One weekend night we had dinner in the restaurant, the food (try the Annapolis Crab Cakes) and service were excellent. Price was what you would pay at any nice restaurant.
The crowning jewel of this hotel is the staff. Every morning Amber greeted us by name as we got off the elevator. The breakfast and evening meal staff went out of their way to make sure we had everything we needed and always checked to see if we wanted anything else before they started clearing the food. Every staff member that we passed in the hall or lobby greeted us with a smile and friendly word. I know there are cheaper hotels in the area but this one is definitely a great home away from home.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills Hotel
- Homewood Suites By Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Homewood Suites Hanover
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience one of the best all-suite Hanover MD hotels - The Homewood Suites by Hilton® Baltimore - Arundel Mills offers luxuriously appointed suites and modern hotel amenities to complement its great Baltimore area location. Conveniently located just minutes from BWI Thurgood Marshall Airport and Arundel Mills Mall this hotel near Baltimore is perfect for leisure or extended stay Baltimore travelers. For your convenience shuttle service to the airport and local businesses is available upon request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Agoda, Expedia, Venere, Hilton Hotels, Booking.com, Olotels, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.