We stayed here with a big family group, all 7 adults with no children. We were very well impressed with the hotel in almost every way, it was nice, clean, well lighted, and the service was also very good. The hotel is very well located, close to freeway access and all kinds of shops and stores also close by. The hotel is a modern and sort of trendy place but being trendy does not make an up-tight and non-comfort trendy place. They do serve a hot breakfast, nothing big but very suitable to start your day and get you going right away. The rooms are also kind of trendy, with amenitties, and very comfortable. No carpets in the room, I liked that. Some minor details will need maintanance but the rooms are very good in general. Very good beds too. Just the way a Westin should be.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel
- Element Hotel Arundel Mills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element is Starwood's premiere extended stay hotel brand. Element Arundel Mills is located next to Arundel Mills Mall, minutes from BWI Airport & just a short drive into Baltimore and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Venere, EasyToBook, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Element by Westin Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.