This hotel is beautiful, modern, and comfortable. All the details have been organized to ensure that families and business travelers have a comfortable stay. The bathrooms are spacious, and the rain showers are just marvelous. The stainless kitchen with the small sitting area is great for families on a budget or people on a special diet.
Breakfast was good: fresh fruits, breakfast burritos, cereal, yogurt, and hot drinks; the coffee bar in the lobby was a plus as well.
The only concern with this hotel, is that it is at a 25 minute drive from Baltimore, so if you are on a tourist visit, it is impossible to walk to town, or feel Baltimore's character, but if you need to be in the area for a business meeting, or a particular event in the area such as: a wedding, or a graduation, this is the hotel to be.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel
- Element Hotel Arundel Mills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element is Starwood's premiere extended stay hotel brand. Element Arundel Mills is located next to Arundel Mills Mall, minutes from BWI Airport & just a short drive into Baltimore and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Element Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.