This is a great hotel. The front desk was always so friendly, the breakfast was surprisingly good with egg, ham, cheese and tomatoe on an English Muffin or breakfast burrito, cereal, danish, muffins, fruit, coffe, tea, juice. There were even light refreashments served in the afternoon. The rooms were so clean and the bathroom was amazing and super clean. The king bed was much more comfortable then the one I have at home. The room comes with a flat screen TV, full kitchen and free WiFi. In the lobby there is a sitting area with 2 Flat screen TV's and 2 computers providing free internet access. There is also a fitness center, indoor pool and guest laundry. For the price you really get alot. Because of Element Hotel we will only stay at this hotel chain in the future.
- Also Known As:
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Element By Westin Arundel Mills Hotel
- Element Hotel Arundel Mills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Element is Starwood's premiere extended stay hotel brand. Element Arundel Mills is located next to Arundel Mills Mall, minutes from BWI Airport & just a short drive into Baltimore and Washington DC. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Element Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.