I have stayed at this Aloft as well as the Aloft right next to the airport in Linthicum. Both of these properties met and exceeded my expectations of comfort, value and cleanliness. I travel to Baltimore every 2-3 weeks for work, so it's nice to find a clean property that is convenient, close to everything I need and close to a place to grab some food and some entertainment. The rooms are smaller, but how much do you need for a few days? The value was fantastic, approx 100/night or a little less. Big windows, large HDTV on the wall, comfy beds, modern decor. I even enjoy the bar in the lobby. Didn't necessarily like my windows opening up directly on the Element hotel, but that's only a small problem. Very much like this hotel. Lastly, the fitness center was actually really good, not just for a hotel, but the equipment was new and top of the line.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Venere, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.