Stayed here for business 3 times. Price was the driving factor. Location is great, Property is located near Arundel Mills Outlet Mall, Costco, Wal-mart, Best Buy, Cinemark Movieplex, Supermarkets, local eateries and etc. If you have to do extended business travel, especially if it's over a weekend, this works out well. Everything is within a few blocks.
Major traveling routes are all close, 295, 100, 195, 95 etc. Only 45 minutes from Washington DC,and 25 min from Baltimore Harbor. Took me only 15 min to get rental car back to BWI Airport rental return.
Rooms are almost like walking into an Ikea store. During my stays I had a room that faced the front of the building. Workspace is in front of large window. Internet speed was good.
I didn't dine in the hotel, preferred local restaurants instead.
Staff was so-so, some were friendly, some were not, Then again remember the price is right.
Last minute reservations via 800 number were handled quickly. Took less than 5 minutes. Check-in and check-out was a snap.
Overall for business traveling, this worked well. For families the rooms are small
Considering the price I would recommend this for business travel.
Next trip to Baltimore area I'd stay here again in a heartbeat. Nice comfortable property.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Starwood, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills