We just used this hotel as a stopover on our way home from a visit to D.C. It is only about 45 minutes from D.C. and close to BWI airport.
PROS: Convenient location close to the Arundel Mills Mall with tons of shopping and dining options. LOVED the layout of the room and the concept. Great price. Friendly staff. Free bottled water, nice coffee maker. The shower/toilet area has a pocket door, which makes so much sense in a small space. Nice in-room fridge.
CONS: Our first room smelled like cigarette smoke despite they are a non-smoking hotel (not the hotel's fault). We were given a new room that smelled better, but had a big wet spot in the carpet from a leaky a/c unit.
Despite that, I would definitely recommend this hotel. It is a great value. We liked it even better than our hotel in Arlington, the Westin, the more expensive counterpart to the aLoft.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills