I've seen this chain here and their but didn't know much about it. I travel alot and have been intrigued by the building design so I thought I'd give it a whirl. This place is definitely marketing to a young hipster type crowd. Sleek bar and pool table in lobby. Really nice, uncluttered decor. Friendly, attractive staff. The room felt like a fancy studio in manhattan. Besides a toilet that liked to run and a lighting issue (which was promptly fixed by maintenance) the room and its ammenities were great. They have hydred parking in front of the building which was perfect and convenient for our prius! Alas, there was an ugly dodge caravan parked there (illegally)!
I would still recommend this place to anyone looking for some place comfortable and a cut above the rest without being stuffy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Starwood, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills