Stayed here in late May while visiting family in the Baltimore area. Very nice welcome at the front desk and the room was instantly ready on arrival. Check-In and Check-Out both took less than 10 seconds! Staff are superfriendly...everyone greets you. This is a very different kind of hotel....it is new and nothing at all like the standard three star Marriott or Holiday Inn. No awful flowered bedspreads, no horrible furniture or dowdy pictures on the wall. Everything is modern and minimalist. Yes, it is an economy hotel, not a four or five star hotel, but nevertheless, it is clean, comfortable and cheap. The bed was great and the bath amenities by Bliss products were nice, Wi-Fi is free, and there is an iPod dock and big flat screen TV. I would agree with other posts that this hotel has a 'party' atmosphere despite the location next to a highway exit in the Maryland suburbs. There were two huge (and very celebratory) wedding parties during our stay, but we heard no noise at all once in the room. The breakfast is self-serve 'fast food' style, which is a plus when you just need a cup of coffee in a hurry. Have to give kudos to the chambermaid Nichole who not only cleaned the room in a jiffy but she had the broken in-room coffee machine replaced instantly for us. Only negative point is that there does not appear to be a manager visible. The front desk was staffed by one hardworking and brilliant young gal who seemed to be on duty for 15 continuous hours without a break. She easily handled multiple clients needing help, which is admirable, but I can't believe that a W Hotel would not have more front desk staff present considering the busy holiday weekend and multiple wedding parties. I have no hesitation returning to this hotel, but I might also try out the Element Hotel which adjoins the Aloft.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Starwood, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.