“Wonderful Property!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
New York City, New York
“Wonderful Property!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

We found ourselves staying at this hotel when one of our family members became very ill with the flu. The hotel staff was incredibly kind. The hotel is spotlessly clean. The swimming pool, fitness room and pool table kept our children occupied. The location was fabulous with the Arundel Mills Shopping Center (largest I've ever seen!) and the casino less than a mile away.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Gaithersburg, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW via mobile

I really enjoyed the band last Thursday evening. There was a fun vibe in the lounge and all of the guests were enjoying themselves after a long day. The bar manager Keith really knew how to keep us happy with his delicious speciality cocktails!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Amazing experience. Met the Manager Keith Royal who was an awesome bartender. Served very good/tasty drinks, very professional and clean guy. His team was also incredible. Definitely going back. 5 stars!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Thnk u Mr.Keith Royal for such a wonderful evnt..not only did my friends sound good the service and drinks were great.Would love to see
Moonliscious perform
Again..i would recommend this to more of my friends and family. Just a big thanks again to management and staff for a clean estsblishment...

5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW via mobile

Keith O. Royal the bar manager was very helpful and attentative to our needs.On top of almost all scenarios,some unforseen,he never waivered in his committment to his guest or us, as a band.The night went off without a hitch, smooth and classy.I would truly commend Keith and Kevin (gm) for the atmosphere and event planning in which we were introduced to the Aloft and the ambient setting that makes it a pleasure to have attended.The rooms at the Element were very modern a nd clean. Moonliscious,thanks the Aloft Arundel Mills for the experience of our stay there. We recommend it to other acts, and guest alike.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I travel for a living and expect so much more out of my travel experience then I ever get, but my stay here exceeded my expectations in every aspect. From my check in with the front desk agent Champagne to my ride back to the airport with Dominick and everyone in between.

This trip was last minute as my best friend had passed away unexpectedly and I flew across country to pay my last respects. Champagne was so friendly at check in telling me about the amenities and asking what brought me to town. I told her I was in town for a funeral and she expressed her condolences. When I returned to the hotel a few hours later after the funeral Champagne asked me how I was doing and offered me a drink at the hotel bar, which was exactly what I was needing at the moment. A few friends joined and we remembered my friend over drinks at the hotel bar.

The next morning I came down to meet with my friends mother to grab breakfast. That's when I had the pleasure of meeting Kaitlin. Her upbeat personality was infectious. She checked me out later that day and called for a driver to take me back to the airport.

My return trip to the airport was even wonderful as I had a great conversation with Dominick. He even stopped at a gas station on the way so I could grab a few snacks for my long flight home.

I spend more days a year in hotels then I do at home but if all of my stays could be like this one was my life would be a million times better.

I also want to mention the rooms are great. It was my first stay at an Aloft, but it won't be my last. The bed was comfortable and the room had a personality unlike most hotels.

Thanks for one of the best hotel experience this world traveler has ever had. You made the hardest trip I have ever had to make a lot easier.

Stayed January 2015, traveled solo
Pasadena, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I went to book a room for a wedding gift and, having never been there, the front desk staff took me to see the rooms. Since the hotel is currently being remodeled they took me to see both the old rooms and the newly remodeled rooms and then the rest of the hotel amenities. They then worked with me to get the room reserved with the breakfast package so I can surprise the happy couple with an awesome wedding gift. I couldn't have asked for better service. A huge thank you to Lisa and Victor!! Your customer service is outstanding! I will definitely recommend Aloft to out of town guests.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled solo

Been to Aloft Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!