“GREAT HOTEL!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Maryland
“GREAT HOTEL!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Clean hotel, very friendly staff, close to mall, & casino....and BEST shuttle service I have ever used. We used the shuttle to go back and forth to the casino and mall. Never took longer than 5-10 minutes to take or retrieve us. The van was always warm and drivers friendly. Will use this hotel every time we are visiting Hanover!

Stayed December 2014, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Elkridge
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

It all started after receiving an email directly from Kevin after my last stay. The personal touch went so well I returned two days later and vacationed a total of 5 days here. He topped it off with coming down to meet me personally as he did with almost each guest in his lobby. The bartender made each night a great one by conversations with everyone and making sure the tunes were just as good as the drinks. The front desk staff greeted me each day with ITS A GREAT DAY MR ANDERSON! The Baltimore area isn't known for hospitality or friendliness but this staff has changed my opinion of the entire area. I had fun and spent my Christmas with them, and yes they even had a Christmas tree. If you want to feel, important, happy and relaxed this is the best stay in this area. Hands down. I love SPG properties and their staff.

Room Tip: When making reservations be specific with your needs they'll do their best to accommodate you...
Woodbridge, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Keith is an awesome bartender. Room was nice. Will stay there again.

You should not require a min of 200 characters if I have said all that I need to say. Now I am just using up space to be able to submit my review.

Dallas, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

This quaint hotel sits at the end of a street giving you privacy from the hustle bustle of the big city. Sits near Arundel Mills Mall so great for shopping and wide variety of places to eat. If you love the night life of a Casino, the Live is just across the highway with a free shuttle to take and pick you up. Love the loft feeling of the rooms, very compact but very comfortable. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Will be back in a few weeks and will again choose the Aloft.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
Albany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Let me answer that question with yes! I am a high level platinum member with SPG and rarely stay at hotels with shuttles as I am in cities. Jimmy C the shuttle driver truly made my night. He is extremely kind, and really knows quite a bit about the property, ammenities, and the mall / casino. The room was also very nice! I love Alofts for the trendiness and the bed! Always comfortable and cozy. I dont know why this property is below a 4.0, but I thought it was just what I needed and one of the best "airport" hotels I have stayed in!

Room Tip: Ask for a non connecting, non courtyard facing room.
md
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We got to stay at the Aloft as a complimentary nite from the Live Casino. The Casino rep messed up our reservations, but the excellent staff at the hotel, worked everything out, and got us our free room. It was a simple, but lovely hotel. Shuttle service available 24/7 for a 5 mile radius. So, no need to drive to the Casino, dining or shopping. Also, tea and coffee available at all times. Very European and soothing in design. Looking forward to our next stay. Oh, also a coupon for some free play at Live.
Nancy

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Kevin C, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Awesome - so glad you enjoyed your stay!!!
Richmond, Virginia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Victor(at the front desk) was professional and courteous. The room was clean, and our stay was enjoyable.
The hotel had a good breakfast and free, to boot! I made two trips to the casino that was just across the highway. The hotel provided a free shuttle, and the service was prompt. The drivers were friendly, and the vehicle was clean.
I will definitely stay at this hotel again in the near future.
P.S. I'm not into shopping, but there is a mall less than 5 minutes away that provides a number of opportunities for those that love to shop.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
Kevin C, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Sweet - it was a pleasure having you here as our valued guest - hope you had fun at the Casino!!!

Been to Aloft Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!