My first Aloft experience was outside of Kansas City. Aside from the loud party at the bar right below my room, I thought that was a really nice, modern hotel. I was excited to stay at another Aloft during a drive to Florida - I refuse to stay at "cheap motels!" I decided to bid on a room for the first stop along the way, and I was delighted that Aloft Arundel Mills accepted my bid. This Aloft was not quite as nice, unfortunately, though it was much quieter! I suspect the Aloft Arundel Mills is on the older side or just has really high traffic. It is showing signs of wear and tear and was not as clean as I would expect a 3 star hotel to be. Perhaps the owner should consider investing in a remodel at some point soon. I probably would not stay here again, as I am sure there are nicer, newer properties to stay at while in the area.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Starwood, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel and Venere so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.