My husband and I have 6 family and class reunions to attend this year! We had never stayed at an aloft before and were looking forward to it. I guess we were not hip enough because the layout is not conventional. We liked that aspect at first and then realized there was no bureau drawers - or any kind of drawers for out of sight storage. There were no privacy doors on bathroom. Just a kind of sliding contraption. No microwave either. But we were welcomed to take elevator down to lobby and use microwave there - which is what I did. Staff was very friendly and didn't make us wait until check-in time of 4pm to get our room just because we came in on early flight from Atlanta with our 10 yr old granddaughter. We very graciously waited a couple hours and were rewarded with our room by noon. Their was a hotel shuttle to take us to local attractions if needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Starwood, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills