Hotel was ok but I wouldn't recommend staying there for Park & Fly. The driver Mindy was great but the front desk associates who directed the shuttle for pickup couldn't have been less courteous. I called the night before returning to request shuttle pickup after checking in for my Southwest flight. The associate directed me to call back once my flight landed. Ok- I was fine with that. I called when we landed and asked to be picked up in 30 min at baggage claim. The associate refused and directed me to call back after I got my bags. ( frustrating) so I called again after receiving my bags. Somehow I got routed to reservations by mistake. They refused to transfer my call so I had to place a 5th call and then walk to the other end of the lower level w- heavy bags 2 small children and car seats to meet the shuttle. Felt like I had been through war. The shuttle driver Mindy was sweet and friendly to the kids but I'll never choose Aloft again because of the other rude and unhelpful staff. If you are traveling w- kids, don't stay/park here. Not fun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills