Picked this hotel due to location to everything + closeness to downtown Baltimore. Aloft was across the street from Arundel Mills mall which contained the Maryland live casino and several chain restaurants and a Wal-Mart. Oh also a Safeway grocery store and a few banks were over there. The staff was excellent and I met the manager ..all staff were very personable and always greeted me when I arrived or went out for the day. The bathroom had a walk in shower with shampoo and soap dispensers in the shower. Decent sized flat screen tv, comfy bed, fridge and iron in the room. Hotel had a bar and pool table..when I arrived they were shooting a photo shoot in the lobby area. Pretty trendy hotel, younger guests and their sister hotel The Element was next door and there was also an outdoor patio in between the hotels. Great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills