Great hotel and part of the Starwood family! However, if there are available rooms next door at Element, stay there. This holds particularly true if you are traveling with others in your party.
Everything about Aloft is wonderful (rooms, beds, service, lobby amenities) except one: The bathroom is separated by a sliding wood "pocket" door from the bedroom area. The door does not lock, nor does it seal at the top, bottom and sides like a typical bathroom door would. This can lead to some *ahem* interesting situations, unless you are by yourself in the room.
I have stayed at different Alofts by myself, with my father-in-law and with my wife. I would only stay at one again if it was (a) the only option available or (b) I was traveling alone. Again, they are GREAT hotels for traveling alone!
Also, this location, much like Element next door has a complimentary shuttle to Arundel Mills Mall and Maryland Live! Casino.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Starwood, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.