“EXCELLENCE!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Delray Beach, Florida
“EXCELLENCE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Im writing to speak on the Housekeeping Dept. Dalia was wonderful in assisting me on my every need. Room was more than accomodating and very clean. I cannot speak enough to the attention provided on my stay. THIS WOMAN NEEDS TO BE APPLAUDED ON HER EFFORTS. I've stayed in various hotels in the area and none was more comfortable than this location. I'm more than certain to return and will certainly tell all of my friends, associates and fellow coworkers to use THIS location on their every travel. very clean, very friendly and very personable thanks to DALIA.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

259 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
atlanta, ga
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

I booked this hotel to relax and celebrate my bestfriend's birthday. During check in, the manager Ms. Dalia introduced herself, which made us feel very welcomed. Check in experience was easy and fast. Rooms were modern and chic as well as very "wallet friendly" and conveniently located esspecially if like to shop and enjoy to dining out. I would definitely recommend this hotel and I will be back to enjoy again very soon :)

Room Tip: relax and enjoy
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Saugerties, NY
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I booked this for an overnight business trip because it was marketed as cool, focused on meeting travelers' needs. Check in was fine. Room was stark, bare and institutional instead of Euro modern. Uninviting. Hard bed, too few pillows. More like a dorm than a hotel. Would not use this hotel chain again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
AGM_aloft, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. First I want to apologize on behalf of the entire Management team for the poor service you received. It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment they walk in the door until the time they leave and for not receiving such service we apologize.

Your feedback is very valuable because it allows us to find out where we are lacking in our responsibilities to you, our valued guests.

I do hope that you do not allow this incident by our hotel to serve as the
ultimate reflection on us. We do not want to loose you as our customer and would be honored if you stayed with us again so we can restore your faith that we truly believe in delivering excellent service with a caring heart and a personal
touch!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013

I booked this hotel because of the cool modern vibe it portrays in the pictures. The good things are it is cool and modern and it is very close to all that arundel mills has to offer and it has A LOT to offer. They offer 24 hr shuttle to and from destinations with in a 5 mile radius. Rooms are cool and modern but a little small. The pool and work our room are also small but functionable. My biggest complaint is the staff we checked in Friday and left Sunday. Saturday i called three times to have toilet paper brought to the room was told each time that it would be brought up and it never came. finally when i came back from breakfast Sunday morning i asked for a roll.

Room Tip: If you need anything from the front desk dont call go down and do it in person
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
San Diego
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I had to find a hotel by the airport on a trip east to west. My flight had been canceled. I think they should have offered guests some type of discount, since they had tons of unexpected business. This would have much appreciated. But the rooms were nice, clean, modern, & I really like they have a free shuttle.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

travel for work and this hotel is great for getting in and out quickly. I appreciate how each room is exactly the same so i don't have to look for anything. It is great that they serve food now at the bar. Hopefully someday you will be able to order from your room.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment they walk in the door until the time they leave .

We truly believe in delivering excellent service with a caring heart and giving each guest a personal touch from the heart. Hope when your in the area you will visit us again :-)

Ann Arbor, Michigan
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Thought I'd give this brand a try, but was sadly disappointed. It almost tries too hard to be "cool" and comes off as a bit weird. Check-in was smooth, with friendly staff and a super nice shuttle driver from BWI. Unfortunately, with the exception of the bartender, I could have done without the rest. I was tired from a long day of travel and wanted dinner and a cocktail. No issues with the martini, but the bar ran out of hamburgers. Ordered another option which was ok, but not fantastic.

The problem was in the morning. I called the front desk to make sure the shuttle was running every 30 minutes and was told yes. Unfortunately, I had to wait nearly 40 minutes beyond the time the shuttle should have left, leaving me dashing to catch a morning flight. No apologies offered... Front desk staff indicated the driver was picking up another guest at the airport, but when he finally arrived he said he was eating; and worse, he arrived with food in hand while handling our bags. Not impressive.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Aloft Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!