“Stylish, chic, sassy and unique!” 5 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #10 of 13 hotels in Hanover
“Stylish, chic, sassy and unique!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

My stay there was fantastic. The manager Harry Hawkins was very professional and helpful. The staff was polite and the hotel itself is wonderful. I would totally recommend this hotel. The ambiance is mellow and the layout is so sexy. I recommend visiting the Aloft at the National Harbor as well.

• Stayed February 2013
AGM_aloft, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, February 23, 2013
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. First I want to Thank you on behalf of the entire Management team for coming to stay with us . I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and even more honored that I was able to be one of the ones who made it a great one !

Please if your in the area come and see us again !

259 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

I stayed at this location Valentine's weekend 2013, and I was very impressed with the attentiveness of the staff. Everyone was nice and very accommodating. We are SPG members and we stay at Starwood hotels from the full service, pricey hotels to the more reasonably-priced aloft. From a service perspective, we could not tell the difference from the high-priced properties. We would definitely stay here again. Great lobby activities (pool table). Another reviewer commented on Christian, the great bartender. I agree! Awesome Black Russian.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
AGM_aloft, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, February 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment they walk in the door until the time they leave
Your feedback is very valuable to us because it allows us to find out how we can continue to serve you best. We would be honored if you stayed with us again so we can continue to show you how much we truly believe in delivering excellent service with a caring heart and a personal Touch!

Yours In service !
Harry H Hawkins III
Ashburn, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

The entire staff was extremely helpful and friendly... Made you feel at home the whole time... They offered the free shuttle to the mall if you didn't feel like driving and made sure that the guests were very comfortable.... Even the staff I met on the elevator asked me if everything was okay and if there was anything they could help with... Very Very nice..... will recommend anytime...

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. First I want to thank you on behalf of the entire Management team for allowing us to host you as your home away from home. It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment they walk in the door until the time they leave. I am so honored that you enjoyed your time with us and hope that when your in the area again we will be your first choice !

Yours in Service ,
Harry H. Hawkins III
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I'm a Starwood rewards member and was excited to stay here because the website makes it look really fun and nice. I was soooo wrong and will never stay here again!

IF YOU LIKE YOUR HOTEL TO FEEL LIKE A CLUB/BAR THEN THIS MAY BE FOR YOU

However,
The atmosphere was not what I was expecting! Upon walking in there was a large group playing pool,they were very loud and using profane language. The music was so loud I had to scream at the front desk person all of my info for my reservation. As the large group left the pool table they helped themselves to soda's and did not pay. This is not the kind of first impression you should have.
The room was ok but the large mirror above the sink was held together with duct tape, very unnerving to stand there knowing it could fall at anytime. The room overall was clean, but there were hairs in my bed, I had to get extra sheets from the front desk. The grout in the bathroom was disgusting, looked like it had never been cleaned. The walk in shower grout was just as gross and I had to wear my flipflops in the shower. The bed is hard as a rock and I could not lay in one position very long without hurting. Dont get a room by an elevator you can hear it running all night. Also a few extra pillows and towel couldn't hurt. If you are staying here for more than 1 night there isnt a dresser or closet to hang your clothes. I went downstairs for coffee in the morning, which I was told the night before was always ready for guests. The front desk guy yelled to someone in the back told me there wasn't anymore and I would have to walk to the hotel next door. Luckily one of the ladies that worked there was in the lobby and overheard and went and got it for me.
The next day i took my business over the the Marriott and had a much better and relaxing stay.
I will never stay at this hotel agian, even though I have points I need to use. Very disapointing

Room Tip: Dont get a room by the elevators, you can hear them run all night
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. First I want to apologize on behalf of the entire Management team for the poor service you received. It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment they walk in the door until the time they leave and for not receiving such service we apologize.

Your feedback is very valuable because it allows us to find out where we are lacking in our responsibilities to you, our valued guests.

I do hope that you do not allow this incident by our hotel to serve as the
ultimate reflection on us. We do not want to loose you as our customer and would be honored if you stayed with us again so we can restore your faith that we truly believe in delivering excellent service with a caring heart and a personal
touch!

Yours In service ,
Hanover, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

The Element and Aloft locations @ Arundel Mills are exactly what you are looking for in a hotel. They have great quality service, they have two excersize gyms, an indoor pool, wifi, computers with internet access, a bar & lounge area, great food menu, great drinks prepared by your bartendars,(If you get a chance, Go see Christian! He's a great guy and has experience to back it up!) The shuttle bus is 24hrs that will not only take you, but come back to pick you up anywhere within a 5 miles and the shuttle bus is free. Overall, great hotel for an affordable price!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

I do hope that you do not allow this incident by our hotel to serve as the
ultimate reflection on us. We would be honored if you stayed with us again so we can continue to show you how much we truly believe in delivering excellent service with a caring heart and a personal
Touch!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for work and there have been some changes! Christian, the bartender is great! Drink prices are fair and competitive and the food is well priced too. The bar area is a great feature because you can go just diwnstairs and get a drink and a burger without having to figure anything out! Also, a shuttle to get you where you need when you need to go! The only improvement would be the breakfast selections, but that's about it. Bottom line: good place to stay if you are going to be in the area and want to be close to restaurants, the mall and the casino!

• Stayed January 2013

Yours In service !
Harry H Hawkins III
Pikesville, MD
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

Selected Aloft for an overnight stay to celebrate a birthday/mini couples retreat. Dominique made check-in very smooth and we felt at home right away. Shanay was very helpful by allowing us to leave gifts for the couples in their rooms prior to them checking in. The entire staff was very accommodating and extremely friendly. We spent a great deal of time just hanging out in the very comfortable lobby and the pool table was a nice touch. The 24 hour shuttle was greatly appreciated since there were 6 in our group. The late check out allowed us to enjoy hanging out in the lobby before heading back to reality. Love the lay out of the rooms especially the mirrored sliding bathroom door. Keep up the great work Aloft staff!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest ,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. First I want to thank you on behalf of the entire Management team for making us your home away . It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment they walk in the door until the time they leave. I am glad that one of our staff members was able to make a lasting impression with you. If your in the area we would love host you again!

Yours in Service ,
Harry H. Hawkins III

Been to Aloft Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!