We checked in to Aloft on Wednesday for a one night stay. The vibe here was young and hip, and the guest service was amazing! The room was cool, and we appreciated the high-tech gadgets! All of the employees were extremely friendly and quick to help! The only things I didn't like was that there was no soda machine (and gatorades in the lobby were $5!) and that we couldn't get a place on the pool table because it was full of people who I assume were not guests, just bar patrons (I wouldn't mind if there was some sort of guests come first policy!)
All in all, I would most likely stay here again, but I would bring my own drinks!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills