“game day” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Hanover
odenton m
“game day”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

I got cheated I ordered a regular beer and got a light beer. The view of the hotel is great ,the people here are very nice and the game is great to watch here.Came to the Aloft to drink and have fun watching the ravens.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
AGM_aloft, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment they walk in the door until the time they leave.
I apologize about the situation with the beer I’m sure it was a slight oversight and had you brought it to the attention of the bartender they would have made sure you where compensated. I’m so glad we were able to foster a happy environment for you to enjoy the game. Just so you know we are having a huge super bowl party on Feb 3, 2013 , I would love for you to be there to celebrate the RAVENS WIN !!!

Touch!

Harry H. Hawkins III

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had a great time just being in the hotel itself aside from all the other amenities. The bar/lobby was awesome and the staff was great! I would definitely stay again and I would recommend it to my friends!

• Stayed January 2013
Dear Valued Guest ,

I am so honored to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us again soon!
Havre de Grace, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

When visiting my parents back home, this is the only hotel I choose to stay at. It is really close to my parent's house, but also in close vicinity to the Arundel Mills Mall and BWI Airport. There are also really great restaurants in the area. The hotel provides shuttle service to the Airport and that can be really helpful for someone who is here without a car. The employees at the front desk are all friendly and willing to help. Always a great stay.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
AGM_aloft, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, January 31, 2013

Your feedback is very valuable to us. I am honored to hear that you had a wonderful stay. Thank you for choosing us as your home away from home. I hope when you are in the area again you come back that we may serve you again! We truly believe in delivering excellent service with a caring heart and a personal touch!

Yours In Service
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I only stayed 2 nights at the Aloft and I loved it. I never been to a hotel like this, I love the modern feeling of the whole building. I stopped by the WXYZ bar both nights and the bartender CHRISTIAN was great. I was suprised that a hotel bar got so busy. The food on the menu at the bar was pretty good too. Christian suggested the asian chicken wrap with the spicy mayo...I wanted to take a dozen home with me.

The rooms were very nice and clean. I enjoyed my stay and will return when I get a chance.

Thanks for a job well done

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Yours In service
Annapolis, Maryland, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

I would personally like to thank aloft zakiya for spectacular customer service it was prompt and the room was excellent I think I'm going to recommend aloft at arundel mills Hanover md to all of my family and friends thank you

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Yours In Service
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

My stay here at the aloft in arundel mills was excellent. The bartender was great and very pleasant and the manager who's name is HARRY was out of this world. His personality was a plus and the customer service overall here is just phenomenal. We couldn't have asked for a better stay especially when even if only an hour away from our home we just decided to get up and go away for one night. My girlfriend and I highly recommend this hotel to you and we will to all of our family and friends as well.

• Stayed January 2013

Albany, New York, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Pros- Location (Near Airport, mall, food etc)
Staff is friendly

Cons- Dirty floors while leading up to our room
The bathroom toilet ran all night,would not flush
There was hair in our sink from someone shaving
Our bed spread has Ink Pin marks
Stains on the floor and walls.

Thank God we only stayed there for one night!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
AGM_aloft, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, January 12, 2013
To our Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. First I want to apologize on behalf of the entire Management team for the cleanliness issues you ecountered. It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment they walk in the door until the time they leave and for not receiving such service we apologize.

Your feedback is very valuable because it allows us to find out where we are lacking in our responsibilities to you, our valued guests.

I do hope that you do not allow this incident by our hotel to serve as the
ultimate reflection on us. We do not want to loose you as our customer and would be honored if you stayed with us again so we can restore your faith that we truly believe in delivering excellent service with a caring heart and a personal
touch!

Yours in Hospitality ,

Harry H. Hawkins III
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hanover
The Hotel at Arundel Preserve
4.0 of 5 stars 288 reviews
Candlewood Suites Arundel Mills / BWI Airport
Holiday Inn Express Baltimore - BWI Airport West
Homewood Suites by Hilton Baltimore-Arundel Mills

Been to Aloft Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!