“Great hotel for business” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early and Save
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Philadelphia
“Great hotel for business”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great hotel for a quick business trip. Kind and informative staff. In a great location - close to a good shopping mall, outlet stores, and many restaurants. Rooms are a good size with nice bed and good tv. Clean. Relaxing. Will definitely stay again!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
AGM_aloft, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, December 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment they walk in the door until the time they leave .

I am pleased to hear that you did enjoy the accommodations. We anticipate your return and glad to hear that you had a GREAT STAY !!!!

Yours In Hospitality,
Harry H. Hawkins III

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012 via mobile

Over charged my card four times resulting in overdraft fees, that was the manager actually. No dresser nowhere to put items. Ice bucket and no ice in site. There's an extremely over priced store. Not impressed at all. Headed to the Holiday Inn expeesa

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. First I want to apologize on behalf of the entire Management team for your card being overcharged .
I would love to invesitigate this further for you because I care and ensure that everything is ok .

Your feedback is very valuable because it allows us to find out where we are lacking in our responsibilities to you, our valued guests. Please feel free to email me directly
at Hhawkins@ltdhospitality.com as I would be delighted to personaly address this with you .

Yours in Hospitality
Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

I wasent going to write a review and at first my thoughts where a little shaded towards this place. I stayed there the week they opened and this is my first time back. It is in need of a drastic makecover, however the staff was just so nice and helpful I cant help but come back. The people who made my stay a memorable one : Shantell , front desk, Vontray my housekeeper , Christian drove me to the airport and to the casino both days and then somehow was also my bartender (a little stretched with staff ? ) and harry he checked me out and is the reason im writting this survey because he asked me too. The room was cheap but the service was AMAZING !

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
AGM_aloft, General Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Valued Guest ,

We are continuously making improvements and doing renovations to our building to ensure that we are making this a home away from home.Your feedback is very valuable because it allows us to find out where we are lacking in our responsibilities to you, our valued guests.

Thank you for your positive feedback about our staff

Hope to see you again soon !

5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

had a great stay no complaints....Our flight landed late around 1230 , the shuttle driver was very nice and courteous ,she stopped at mcdonalds for us so we could get something to eat which she did not have to do when we checked in the lobby was very loud however the beds where so comfrotable we didnt even notice a thing. .....

Room Tip: 703 great room for us !
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. It is our goal to ensure that every guest receives excellence with caring from the moment you walk in the door until the time you leave.

Your feedback is very valuable because it allows us to find out where we are lacking in our responsibilities to you, our valued guests. I am delighted to hear that our shuttle driver made your stay a memorable one.

Thank you for your positive feedback about our staff

Hope to see you again soon!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

I had a delay before arrival due to that pest of a hurricane named Sandy. The manager on duty (Harry) was very accommodating. This Aloft is located in a great area, convenient to many restaurants and shopping galore. I will definitely stay there again......

Room Tip: I like to stay in outside facing rooms but either will be just as comfy!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Valued Guest,

Your feedback is very valuable because it allows us to find out where we are lacking in our responsibilities to you, our valued guests. I am delighted to hear that I was able to make your stay a memorable one.

Thank you for your positive feedback about our staff

Hope to see you again soon!
Baltimore, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Great place to stay safe during "sandy" we lost power and decided to stay at the Aloft. The room was very nice , the bar was great and the staff was so nice and accommodating to our needs I look forward to going back but under better circumstances!

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback......

Hope to see you again soon!... under better circumstances :-)

3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was my third visit to the hotel and found that the place has drastically gone downhill. The hotel was not as clean as it has been on prior visit. The service too was disappointing. A request for towels went unanswered and the gym was filthy. Th

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
AGM_aloft, Manager at Aloft Arundel Mills, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Aloft Arundel Mills. First I want to apologize on behalf of the entire Management team for not meeting your expectations. It is truly disheartening to hear the concerns you have regarding the property. I will assure that I will take you feedback and apply the necessary changes to ensure that if you allow us an opportunity to serve you , these issues will not be prevalent again.

We do not want to lose you as our customer and would be honored if you stayed with us again so we can restore your faith that we truly believe in delivering excellent service with a caring heart and a personal
Touch!

Been to Aloft Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!