My husband and I, on a whim, decided to try Aloft at Arundel Mills so we could play at the casino and not have to drive in case we wanted to have a few drinks. We were both happy to find such a neat hotel at a decent price, including tax we paid under $100 for a king room. We loved the feel of the lobby, dance music playing, couches everywhere and funky lighting. We felt the room was decent, clean and stylish. I will note, the king bed was extremely comfortable! The down side was the room had tacky fluorescent lighting, the window shade didn't operate properly (not that we complained at 2:00 am, we just wanted to get to sleep and didn't bother fussing). We were very disappointed that Aloft charged for food items that are typically complimentary at most hotels, fruit, bagels, cereal, $4.00 for a self serve waffle? That was a turnoff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills