If you haven't stayed at an Aloft yet, you should.
We have three children and have stayed in three. We get adjoining rooms - a king and queen room with the door in between. We LOVE them. They are very family friendly and I like their shtick! Their prices are great, so we don't break the bank even with two rooms.
I have two critiques... They seem to only build these near airports and the one in Arundel Mills had funny pool hours (apparently the pool has to have a lifeguard.) Other than that, A+!
Excellent service, clean rooms, and we like their minimalistic design. The showers are fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills