The Aloft is a pretty modern hotel. It's relatively cheap but do not expect 5-star amenities/service.
The rooms were okay, again very modern and very European. I've attached pictures of the bathroom and the bedroom. I didn't like that the bathroom uses those soap and shampoo dispensers. I always like using actual bar soaps.
Breakfast was meh. We had a $10 voucher which we used to buy a sausage and egg sandwich (disgusting) and some drinks. (I thought it was something you can get at a 7-11.)
Didn't get to try out the pool but my niece and nephew did and they said it was cold as heck.
Good location though, it takes you about less than 5 minutes to get to Arundel Mills or the restaurants around it. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, Starwood, Expedia, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills