My company put me up in the aloft Arundel Mills when my flight out of BWI was cancelled. When the shuttle dropped me off, I wasn't exactly sure what to think. The hotel facade had multicolored neon accent lighting, and the interior had cement floors and blaring music from the large bar area which was directly next to the lobby. The entire hotel had a hip, funky theme, including the pool area and the elevators. They even had a pool table in the lobby.
The room was nice enough. It was probably the only hotel I've ever been to that had copies of SPIN magazine, instead of the regular tourist brochures. It looked more like an uptown efficiency apartment than a hotel.
From what I can tell, they're aiming for the young, hip, party-going crowd. If that's what you're looking for, this is the place for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel, located just minutes outside Baltimore and the BWI Airport, is near fantastic shopping at the Arundel Mills Mall, great restaurants and lots of family-friendly fun. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Starwood, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Aloft Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aloft Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Aloft Hotel Arundel Mills