Stayed here for one night travelling back to Philly airport. We arrived around 1am but found the staff on duty very helpful and jolly for the time of night.
The hotel had only been open a few months and as a result looked immaculate, the room was clean and a good size. My son was hungry and chose a sandwich from the inhouse store $8!! Not much choice at that time!.
There was a pool but it was only open between 4pm and 9pm, no use to us, its a shame a very nice facility was not available to us and I dont understand why. We used the business center to print our boarding cards which was useful and there was free wifi throughout the hotel.
There was a restaurant but we didnt use it, it did look good though. Close to Arundel Mills mall and I think Baltimore Airport but not noisy.
Recommended if you are staying in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover