“Overnight Stay” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Overnight Stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We stayed here overnight to travel to New York City the next day, which is about a 3 hour drive. Hotel is really convenient and close to BWI Airport. This hotel shares location with Homewood Suites. Hilton Garden Inn breakfast not included...Homewood Suites breakfast included! Hilton Garden Inn breakfast is about $12.00 per person. Check-in/check out was quick and fast, customer service was very helpful. There were 5 people traveling in my group. We had a regular guest room with 2 full size beds. Room and hotel was very clean. Guestroom is an okay size for an overnight stay. If staying longer get a larger room, rollaway beds not permitted. Beds are extra frim, but when checking out I noticed that you can adjust the bed firmness. (If travelling with small children guestroom maybe okay for a couple of days). Also, great price...Hilton Honors member.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, August 12, 2014
TripAdvisor Guest,

Thank you for taking a moment to provide feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I am so happy to hear that you found everything your liking--from our location, to our customer service, and last but not least of course, to your actual room! Unfortunately it is a fire hazard to provide rollaway beds in our standard queen rooms with double beds but I am glad that you were still able to enjoy yourself with all that we have to offer. I appreciate your loyalty as Hilton Honors member and I thank you for making us your hotel of choice!

Nicole

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
maryland, American Samoa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

every thing about my stay at this Hilton Garden Inn was excellent it's located near the Mall , movie theater ,casino and many restaurant.. and this holel have shuttle vans that will take you to these places.the staff was friendly and helpful'''It would be my place of choice if staying in the maryland area again

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Doris B.,

So glad that you had a wonderful stay! Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us. I look forward to your return!

Huntsville, Alabama, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2014

I stayed at this hotel for a one night business trip. I really can't complain about the hotel. Initially, I couldn't get into the fitness center due to the lock being messed up. Maintenance let me in so I could work out while they fixed it. Breakfast was good. One of the servers lacked in personality but no big deal there. The biggest asset is one of the shuttle drivers named Jimmy. I asked him to take me to the nearby mall so I could eat dinner. He let me know about all the restaurants there and even offered suggestions. He dropped me off in front of a place I wanted to eat. When I was ready to leave, I called the hotel and Jimmy showed up 5 minutes later. Friendly guy!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Anthony B.,

Thank you for your feedback! I am happy to hear that our maintenance staff was able to let you into the fitness center while they worked on fixing the lock. I appreciate your kind words about our shuttle driver Jimmy and will be sure to pass them along to him. I hope that the next time business brings you to the area you will choose to stay with us again!

Kind regards,
Tunica, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

I stayed here when I came into town for a business. This hotel is only a mile from the rental car facility for BWI. I had a meeting in Hanover, and my meeting was only 2 exits down the interstate, so this hotel was centrally located and extremely convenient. Water pressure in the shower could have been a little better, but other than that, all accommodations were comfortable, easy and convenient.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Nicole C, Assistant Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, July 24, 2014
Kelly E.,

Thank you for your feedback. I am happy to hear that our location served as a great advantage for you in terms of your business travels. I will definitely pass along your comments regarding the shower's water pressure to our Chief Engineer. All in all, so glad that you were comfortable! Thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Arundel Mills!.

Colorado Springs
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

Stayed the week of July 14th, at check in I did not receive the bottles of water I usually get for being a Diamond status member. Did not get housekeeping service one day during my stay, they did not empty the trash make the bed nothing. Two days at the grill for breakfast the staff never came to my table to offer me coffee, water or juice. The facility is nice, the customer service is lacking

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Tim B.,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I sincerely apologize about the service you received during your stay and can assure you that an experience such as yours is not at all typical at our hotel. I appreciate your loyalty as a Diamond member and would like to welcome you back. I would love to follow up with you about this matter so please feel free to contact me at the hotel directly.
Best regards, Nicole
Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

This hotel is very convenient to the Inner Harbor. Lots of shopping nearby. Good value. Very friendly and helpful staff. Would definitely stay here again. Fitness room is pretty decent. Nice to have a washer & dryer there.

TripAdvisor Guest,

First and foremost, I hope you enjoyed the game! It was a wonderful weekend to be at the ball park. I appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback regarding your recent stay. We are very fortunate enough to be located in an area that is near a few of the major cities in Maryland. Thank you for your kind words about our staff. We look forward to your return!

Hampton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wife and I had a very positive experience during our stay from checking in to departure. I would definitely recommend to family and friends. The hotel is clean, and the grounds are well maintained. The landscape is attractive. The Hotel is minutes from the Mall and restaurants. I look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Billy J.,

Thank you so much for your recommendation! I am so glad that you and your wife had an enjoyable time with us and that our location served as a very convenient destination for you. We look forward to your return!

Best,
Nicole

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!