We drove from West Palm Beach, Florida and arrived at the hotel at 3 am. When we got there we couldn't get our room right away because, the system was not allowing them to check in anyone at that time. I thought after such a long drive, that was a major inconvenience. It took us 30 minutes to get the room, but we did get the adjoining units. The overall cleanliness of the hotel is good. I had a problem with an elevator that seemed to need cleaning in the corners. It apparently was not cleaned for the 3 of the 6 nights we were there.
The pool opens at 4 pm and closes at 9 pm weekdays. With 4 kids, that it simply a ridiculous rule. Those rules should be changed. The breakfast was made to order, and was simply awesome everyday. The chef was on point with whatever was requested of him. The rooms were spacious, and had the amenities we needed. Housekeeping never came while we were there...have no idea why....we had to keep asking for a change of towels each day. We found that to be strange, but we worked with it anyway.
Our main reason for staying at that hotel was to be close enough to DC to experience DC it's entirety. One week was not enough,but we enjoyed our vacation there anyway,and would go back to Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, EasyToBook, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover