I stayed at this hotel for 4 days, 3 nights while visiting the Baltimore area for business. I had taken Amtrak from NC (albeit a nightmarish experience), and am not sure what I would have done if not for the shuttle. I used it to travel to the nearby outlet mall for dinner/shopping, as well as to and from the station. They even ran me by Walmart when I needed to pick up some toiletries. The shuttle drivers are also a lot of fun - I really enjoyed my conversations with the older gentleman that are drivers. The restaurant is as expected for a Hilton Garden Inn - an overpriced cobb salad and slow service one night and average breakfast. The gym was great - glad to see it included for free! All in all great service, and would recommend!
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.