This hotel is on the same street as the BWI Rental Car facility a mere 1.2 miles away. The HGI will pick you up or drop you off at the rental car building. I had an early morning flight out, so rather than making a two hour drive at 4:00am, hunting down a gas station, and trying to find that elusive rental car facility, I chose to stay here, drop off my car early, get a good nights sleep, and have an easy ride in the hotel van to the airport the next morning. The hotel is across the highway from the very busy Arundel Mills Mall and Casino. It's an easy walk, or the hotel will drive you there. However, the HGI side of the highway is much, much quieter with much less traffic. There are 2 gas stations behind the hotel for that last minute fill up, as well as a Denny's plus a Dunkin Donuts, Thai, Italian, and Indian/Pakistani restaurants in a brand new little strip center around the corner. The front desk staff was wonderful and welcoming, and very helpful. You can always count on a consistently good product at a Hilton Garden Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Priceline, EasyToBook, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover