Stayed there fir first family vacation in a while, was told by agent included free breakfast...which it doesnt. So without request front desk gave me vouchers until i found confirmation. I presented them to restaurant lady. She grilled me on why I had them and I told her. I asked if it was a problem and she said she would figure it out. We proceeded to get food..which was very bad, not worth $10, how they burn bacon is unclear. She stalked me no less than 3 times whenever I got food about the vouchers, had multiple managers involved and finally after 4 stalks comes to my table to inform me I wont be getting any more free breakfasts. At this point I am furious and hand her the credit card...she actually said to me: "What's your problem? Could be I just want to start my vacation. The pool doesnt open until 4pm so skip if you are not there in business.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover