My husband called 2 days before we were to arrive in Maryland and booked a room. We are part of Hilton Honors.We drove in from Gloucester Va and with traffic it took us 4 hours to get to the hotel. We walked in,a very nice lady greeted us and we gave her our name only to be told we did not have a reservation.So after 30 plus minutes on the phone and no one not knowing where our reservation went and who my husband gave his cc info too we were irritated and decided to go elsewhere. They were more then willing to give us another room but we were irritated t the situation and tired from the drive.On the plus side it is a very nice looking hotel on the outside and when you walk and it's very inviting.I'm sure we would have had a nice stay if we had decided to stay. I guess maybe next time.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.