When we arrived the hotel was just recovering from a power outage. We were met by “Tracey” at the front desk who was very nice and courteous. Though fully-booked, she was able to get our two rooms fairly close to each other. The rooms were very nice and comfortable. My only minor complaint is that for “double” rooms we were only provided two towels and wash cloths for each room. Still when we called for more, they were more than accommodating. The hotel offers free wi-fi but because of the earlier power outage the Internet didn't work the first night. Fortunately our mobile phones are hot spots so we had Internet access. Also, the girls that we were chaperoning in the other room were stuck at Arundel Mills and when they called the hotel for the shuttle to pick them up, the phone calls would not get through. Fortunately they called my wife and I and we were able to get word to the front desk that they needed to be picked-up and that problem was solved. Great kudos to the staff for accommodating an unusual request. We brought our DVD player with access to Netflix and other sites. We brought an AV cable but it had the wrong connection for the TV in the room. We called the front desk and they sent maintenance to assist us. I was surprised, thinking that they might just blow us off but in fact not only did they let us borrow their cable but their maintenance man helped us to set it up. Again, while the stay had problems it appears that they go out of their way to help accommodate guests here. The only minor “suggestion” I might make is periodic adjustment of the pool hours. Although the hotel is positioned for the business traveler, the pool hours are from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Given that we were there for Spring Break, periodic adjustments might be considered for this and other periods of the year when families are traveling. Otherwise, I was very pleased with my stay and would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. I rate this hotel as an “excellent.”
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover