This seems to be a relatively new property and so everything is updated and fresh. The absolute best part, though, was David at the front desk. David was ALWAYS smiling and happy and helpful. All staff were professional and friendly, but David went above and beyond for every need. Cleaning staff also deserves a tip of the hat, as Toya was so friendly and helpful and willing to give suggestions on things to do in the area.
The business office was functional and well stocked with office supplies (problems with the fax machine were handled quickly by the front desk). There is a self-service laundry room for $1 per load, a decent gym, and indoor swimming pool. The front lobby is nice and comfortable to meet with people. Breakfast has variety and is good and reasonably priced. I did not use it, but a shuttle service is available.
Overall, a great experience for my 2 week business trip, made even more welcoming due to the friendly staff. They were so good, in fact, that in addition to writing this review here, I plan to send an email to the manager about David and Toya.
I will definitely stay here next time I return to the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover