We booked at this motel because we had a late-arriving flight into BWI.
Given the odd room configuration, pricey breakfast, and very limited pool hours, I would not stay here again.
1. when the bathroom door is open it completely blocks access to the room door and to the closet on the opposite wall
2. the clear-glass enclosed shower stall is across from the mirror-covered wall over the sink. there is no shower curtain, so no one else can use the sink when you're in the shower, plus you have a good view of yourself naked while you shower...which may have been fun when I was young and slim but it not an enjoyable view now, lol!
3. the towel rack is on the back wall inside the shower stall, one hook on the door, a big piece of artwork over the toilet where a rack would usually be. where to hang your towel? no shower curtain rod as the shower door goes to the ceiling.
4. the beautiful, heated indoor pool is only open from 4pm till 9pm. what they heck? what if you'd like to swim for exercise in the morning? or just want to take your kids swimming?
5. the only breakfast available was $10 and it wasn't clear if it's a buffet or one plate. $40 for family breakfast? went to the McDonald's down the street.
6. they couldn't give us a paper receipt because we booked through a travel site, and because their printer wasn't working.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover