“Nice hotel in good airport location” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Sleep, Fly
Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
Florida
“Nice hotel in good airport location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 18, 2012

Excellent check in with a smile and extra service by staff member Brooklyn. Room was nice and tidy with comfortable bed. Room and bath were a little small but serviceable. Good location close to the highway for good access to Baltimore or DC. Also close to a large mall, car rental center and BWI airport.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

I checked into this room late and tired. As I stepped through the entrance, I was enthusiastically greeted by the desk clerk. The clerk was friendly and personable without being over-the-top. I got the feeling that I was genuinely welcomed at that hotel and the clerk was not just following some training manual. The room was clean, well decorated and the internet service worked very well. I enjoyed my stay here and would certainly stay here again.

Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

The service is great and very helpful, and the lower level is what I expect when checking into a Hilton property. It was the room that was a disappointment, the bathroom had a very musty/moldy smell and tile in shower had mold in it. There are many hotels to stay in around this area and will be using the other "hilton honors" property in the future.

Saint Cloud, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I use HGI's a lot ! They're my go to choice when on the road.

This hotel seems fairly new, but missed my expectations on a few levels.

When checking in, the two desk attendants seemed more interested in chatting to a fellow resident who was trying to work his charm on them. When I needed heat during the night, I found out that the system in my room was not working. Woke early for breakfast and was 'told' by the server, at 6.40am, that the buffet was not open yet (It looked fine to me), when it should have been ready for 6.30am. I didn't like the bed, can't tell you why, but it just didn't feel comfortable. And what is it with these small pillows ! ? so small that if you roll over, your head falls off the pillow ! And, the decor in the corridors, in my humble opinion, is horrible, a sort of nicotine/pee colored wallpaper !

It wasn't a complete disaster, but I'll certainly try somewhere else next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post this review about our hotel. I apologize that you did not have the experience that our hotel promotes.
Please let me assure you that we take these comments very seriously and I will make sure that everything that affected your stay will be addressed and corrected.
We appreciate your business and want the chance to win you over. I hope that you???ll give us another try!

McDonough, Georgia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Talk about accommodating. I arrived shortly after the restaurant closed down and they reopened it just to make us dinner! The staff were very friendly and my room was very comfortable and in great proximity to my business meeting. Wish I could have spent a little more time exploring the area but I will be back again soon and will get to enjoy the area and the property more.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed 1 night with my girlfriend because we had a wedding to attend in Baltimore. The hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and service was good. Had a bar in the lobby where you could order food and drink while watching TV. The room had a sleep number bed, so you could control the firmness of the mattress. Microwave and fridge in the room was a conveince as well. The only minor problem with the rooom is the bathroom door being too close to the room entrance door. So if you was to open the door to the bathroom, the handle to the door would hit the door to the room leaving marks all over the entrance door. You could see where they repaired the damage before. Might need to put a rubber stopper to prevent that. But all in all its a nice play tp stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. We are extremely happy that you really like our hotel.
We continue to look for ways to improve our service and your feedback helps us greatly.
Please come back soon and see us.

Castle Dale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have stayed numerous times at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, and I have never been disappointed. They always treat me with respect, and are very conscientious about seeing that I am comfortable. I once had a family crisis while traveling, and came back to the hotel after a difficult day to find a nice card from the staff, along with fruit and treats. It was a wonderful gesture in a time of difficulty, and I was very touched by their considerate act.
The hotel is located close to the BWI airport, and very close the the BWI rental car facility, with frequent shuttles to both. It is also very close to Arundel Mills stores, restaurants, and other services, and close to both Baltimore and Washington, DC, with rates much lower than in the district. I travel frequently, and this hotel, with its great location combined with the excellent service, is one of the best I have found. I heartily recommend this hotel to all travelers, whether business or travel.
Congratulations,

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!