“Clean and quiet...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #6 of 13 Hotels in Hanover
McDonough, Georgia, United States
“Clean and quiet...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Talk about accommodating. I arrived shortly after the restaurant closed down and they reopened it just to make us dinner! The staff were very friendly and my room was very comfortable and in great proximity to my business meeting. Wish I could have spent a little more time exploring the area but I will be back again soon and will get to enjoy the area and the property more.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, November 11, 2012
We appreciate your positive comments and great recommendation! Thank you! I am delighted that we were able to meet your expectations on the level of service and accommodations. I will certainly share your feedback with my Team.

Arundel Mills

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2012

Stayed 1 night with my girlfriend because we had a wedding to attend in Baltimore. The hotel was clean, staff was very friendly and service was good. Had a bar in the lobby where you could order food and drink while watching TV. The room had a sleep number bed, so you could control the firmness of the mattress. Microwave and fridge in the room was a conveince as well. The only minor problem with the rooom is the bathroom door being too close to the room entrance door. So if you was to open the door to the bathroom, the handle to the door would hit the door to the room leaving marks all over the entrance door. You could see where they repaired the damage before. Might need to put a rubber stopper to prevent that. But all in all its a nice play tp stay.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Thank you so much for taking time out to write to us. This really means a lot to me as well as my staff. We are extremely happy that you really like our hotel.
We continue to look for ways to improve our service and your feedback helps us greatly.
Please come back soon and see us.

Castle Dale
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have stayed numerous times at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, and I have never been disappointed. They always treat me with respect, and are very conscientious about seeing that I am comfortable. I once had a family crisis while traveling, and came back to the hotel after a difficult day to find a nice card from the staff, along with fruit and treats. It was a wonderful gesture in a time of difficulty, and I was very touched by their considerate act.
The hotel is located close to the BWI airport, and very close the the BWI rental car facility, with frequent shuttles to both. It is also very close to Arundel Mills stores, restaurants, and other services, and close to both Baltimore and Washington, DC, with rates much lower than in the district. I travel frequently, and this hotel, with its great location combined with the excellent service, is one of the best I have found. I heartily recommend this hotel to all travelers, whether business or travel.
Congratulations,

Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The rooms were a good size & clean. The gym was basic had everything you would need. Breakfast was great try the choclate chip waffels. We had a big group there a few weeks and the staff was very helpfull with what ever we needed. We especially enjoyed the gril out on the patio.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I travel to Baltimore a lot for work, and the Hilton Garden Inn has a great staff who always make it comfortable to be there. The pool and hot tub is open until 9:00, and the sports facility is open 24/7. Towels are always stocked at the pool area, with a lifeguard safely close by. The rooms are very clean, and the beds are comfortable to sleep in. The hotel is just around the corner from Arundel Mills, a hot spot for me and my co-workers. When we get back from a long day, the lobby is always fresh and welcoming, and the breakfast the next morning is plentiful. Linda always keeps the coffee coming (thanks). Great stay - I'll certainly be back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I always stay at this hotel when we travel to Baltimore. It is close to downtown and the Arundel Mills Mall and Casino. It is located in a great spot! The hotel is always clean and fresh. Not noisy at all!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

portsmouth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills for a week on a business trip and i have to say it wasnt what i expected from a Hilton. when i arrived the reception staff we very friendly and helpful. My room (twin queen) was large with a flat screen tv and desk with an internet connection. Food from the bar was average at best and breakfast at weekends is chaotic, very quickly ran out of bowls and and glasses although it was much more organised during the week days.

The location is ideal for the airport but not particularly for the mall, and although there is a shuttle service it also serves the airport which takes priority. Some of my colleagues stayed at other hotels at the Arundel Mills Mall, which were much nicer and had free beer during the managers special each evening! If i had been paying the bill i would have moved to one of these

Room Tip: Book at the Residence inn, Arundel Mills
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills. I apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay.
Please let me assure you that I will share your thoughts with my staff as we continue to look for ways to improve the service that we provide.
Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect from Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills.

Arundel Mills

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!