“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 13 hotels in Hanover
Castle Dale
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have stayed numerous times at the Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, and I have never been disappointed. They always treat me with respect, and are very conscientious about seeing that I am comfortable. I once had a family crisis while traveling, and came back to the hotel after a difficult day to find a nice card from the staff, along with fruit and treats. It was a wonderful gesture in a time of difficulty, and I was very touched by their considerate act.
The hotel is located close to the BWI airport, and very close the the BWI rental car facility, with frequent shuttles to both. It is also very close to Arundel Mills stores, restaurants, and other services, and close to both Baltimore and Washington, DC, with rates much lower than in the district. I travel frequently, and this hotel, with its great location combined with the excellent service, is one of the best I have found. I heartily recommend this hotel to all travelers, whether business or travel.
Congratulations,

163 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Buffalo, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

The rooms were a good size & clean. The gym was basic had everything you would need. Breakfast was great try the choclate chip waffels. We had a big group there a few weeks and the staff was very helpfull with what ever we needed. We especially enjoyed the gril out on the patio.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
You can always count on us! Thank you for your positive review. I am glad to hear that my Team has made your stay memorable. We appreciate your loyalty and we look forward to your next visit soon.

Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I travel to Baltimore a lot for work, and the Hilton Garden Inn has a great staff who always make it comfortable to be there. The pool and hot tub is open until 9:00, and the sports facility is open 24/7. Towels are always stocked at the pool area, with a lifeguard safely close by. The rooms are very clean, and the beds are comfortable to sleep in. The hotel is just around the corner from Arundel Mills, a hot spot for me and my co-workers. When we get back from a long day, the lobby is always fresh and welcoming, and the breakfast the next morning is plentiful. Linda always keeps the coffee coming (thanks). Great stay - I'll certainly be back.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. I will make sure to share this with my team members.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2012

My husband and I always stay at this hotel when we travel to Baltimore. It is close to downtown and the Arundel Mills Mall and Casino. It is located in a great spot! The hotel is always clean and fresh. Not noisy at all!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your wonderful feedback! Please come back and visit us again. We appreciate your business.

portsmouth
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2012

I stayed at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills for a week on a business trip and i have to say it wasnt what i expected from a Hilton. when i arrived the reception staff we very friendly and helpful. My room (twin queen) was large with a flat screen tv and desk with an internet connection. Food from the bar was average at best and breakfast at weekends is chaotic, very quickly ran out of bowls and and glasses although it was much more organised during the week days.

The location is ideal for the airport but not particularly for the mall, and although there is a shuttle service it also serves the airport which takes priority. Some of my colleagues stayed at other hotels at the Arundel Mills Mall, which were much nicer and had free beer during the managers special each evening! If i had been paying the bill i would have moved to one of these

Room Tip: Book at the Residence inn, Arundel Mills
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills. I apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay.
Please let me assure you that I will share your thoughts with my staff as we continue to look for ways to improve the service that we provide.
Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect from Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills.

San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel was ok - average is what I would rate it as compared to other Hilton hotels that I have stayed at. What I thought was strange is that when my wife and I returned late one night (by late, I mean around midnight), the front desk had to electronically unlock the entrance door! I couldn't believe it - is that a reflection of the area this place is in? I don't know. They didn't offer a complimentary breakfast (it's $9.99 or you can go to the Denny's across the street.) Also, the business center's printer was not working on the day I needed to print my boarding passes for the plane trip back home. If you haven't guessed by now, I moved out of Maryland, but must return on business. I will not stay at this hotel next time.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, October 10, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent visit to the Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills. I apologize for the issues that you encountered on your stay, especially the fact that our printer was not working in the business center. We are in the process of upgrading our business center and have experienced a few hiccups along the way. Hopefully my front desk was able to print out anything that you needed.
Hilton Garden Inn, as a brand, does not offer a complimentary breakfast. Instead, we have a chef, on site, ready to make you what you want instead of the normal take what we give you breakfast. This allows you to start your day off the way you want it!! As far as the doors being locked, this is definately not a reflection of the area we are located but an added way we maintain safety and security of all of our guests. We view this the same way you veiw locking the doors at your house. It is not becasue you live in a dangerous area but becasue you want that feeling of safety. Please know that our guests safety and satisfaction is our number one priority.
Thank you again for your feedback. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity in the future to demonstrate the high level of service that our guests have come to expect from the Hilton Garden Inn, Arundel Mills.

Red Lion, Pennsylvania, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2012

visited Arundel Mills to experience Midevial Times. We were able to get a great rate at the Hilton Garden Inn and was totally wowed upon arrival. We enjoyed the Midevial and shopping then enjoyed conversation with Ro who was duty that evening. She really made us feel welcome and glad we chose to visit. The only down fall was that there was not complimentary breakfast.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Patrick M, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills, responded to this review, August 30, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write and share your recent experience with us. It is always nice to hear such wonderful comments about our team and the hotel. Our breakfast offers our "all you can eat" made to order breakfast with a chef on duty in our restaurant. This chef will make French toast, eggs any way you like, omelettes with all then fixings, and a multitude of other options. This is an amenity that few hotels in the area can match.
I will make sure to share your positive comments with my team members.

Arundel Mills

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills? Share your experiences!