This hotel was ok - average is what I would rate it as compared to other Hilton hotels that I have stayed at. What I thought was strange is that when my wife and I returned late one night (by late, I mean around midnight), the front desk had to electronically unlock the entrance door! I couldn't believe it - is that a reflection of the area this place is in? I don't know. They didn't offer a complimentary breakfast (it's $9.99 or you can go to the Denny's across the street.) Also, the business center's printer was not working on the day I needed to print my boarding passes for the plane trip back home. If you haven't guessed by now, I moved out of Maryland, but must return on business. I will not stay at this hotel next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover