Arrived very late at night, was warmly welcomed. Very lovely front desk staff, incredibly professional and attentive, and helpful.
Got up to my room (upgraded per Hhonors Diamond status - thank you), and was dismayed. The room absolutely reeked of mildew. With the late arrival and an early flight the next day, I didn't want to have to change rooms, so ran the a/c thinking that might help, but it didn't really. The carpets were also *very* old and stained in many places.
Service here was terrific, but this property is so aged that I cannot recommend staying here. Even if my room was the only one with that problem (highly doubtful), NO ONE should EVER have to stay in those conditions, purely for health reasons.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand new Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, Despegar.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Baltimore/Arundel Mills Hotel Hanover
- Hilton Garden Inn Hanover